kidnapped

Max's P.O.V

"Who took her?" Nick asked.

"This is my entire fault." I said as I threw Lizzy's blouse that was coated with my brother's scent.

I knew it was a matter of time before he came back to my life but why take Lizzy?

'She is our mate, what is the thing you love the most?' My wolf asked me.

'It's Lizzy; I love her more than anything.' I said back.

'Then you have the reason why he would do this but we have to get her back.' My wolf said.

"Max! Who took her?" Nick yelled frustrated that I wasn't answering him.

He was worried, Lizzy was his only friend after all and I knew he loved her as much as I did.

"It was my brother." I said in a hard voice.

"But why would Liam take her?" Zac said as he frowned confused.

I looked at him surprised.

"Really, you're actually shocked that I know about him? We shared the same mom it's not the only thing I know about your family." Zac said as he gave me a bored look.

"You two are brothers?" Nick asked surprised as he looked at the two of us.

"Half brothers, but that is the least of our worries. We have to get Lizzy back before my brother does anything to her." I said already fearing the worst.

"I don't get though, what would Liam want with Liz?" Zac said as he shook his head.

"I think I know." Nick said in a low voice.

"You do?" I asked surprised.

"Remember the lines Liz has in her arms and back?" Nick said.

"What about them?" I asked him.

"They are proof that Liz is a direct descendant of the silver line wolves." Nick said and I frowned.

Both Zac and I started at him puzzled.

"You haven't heard about the silver line wolves? And I'm just a normal wolf that barely knows." Nick said as he gave as a small smile.

"Just tell us what it is." I said with a sigh.

"Alright," He said rolling his eyes. "A silver line wolf is one of the most powerful she wolves. When they are claimed the give a big amount of the power to the person that claims them and when they have a baby the wolf that claimed her will be the most powerful Alpha ever and can take over the world of the wolves. Max, did you claim Liz last night?" Nick asked me.

Both Nick and Zac were now looking at me.

"I didn't mark her." I said as I shook my head.

"Then we know what your brother wants from her." Nick said.

"I should've seen this coming. Lizzy warned me." I said as I cursed under my breath.

"What do you mean she warned you?" Zac said taken back.

"She told me about the strange dreams she was having, and all those fears she had but I just thought there were just because of the heat or something like that. And when she told me about the gray wolf I thought it was not that bad. I knew my brother was a gray wolf but I never thought it was the gray wolf Lizzy was talking about." I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"And like always you ignored her." Zac said as he rolled his eyes.

"And what did you do?" I asked him getting angry.