did you miss me?

Max's P.O.V

The whole pack had been searching the whole west coast, visiting some packs that lived in the territory hoping for a small clue of where Lizzy could be but there was none so we decided to move to the east and north. We got to some states like Michigan, Indiana and Pennsylvania searching for a major pack that had in power all these territories the Alpha of this pack was an old man that had lost his son in a battle. Taylor and I thought this was the best way to see if the wolves around here knew something about my brother and his whereabouts; it was the only way left to find Lizzy.

"Do you think this is really working? It's been a month already and we haven't found anything, nada. I only see this like a social meetings for wolves not a searching party," Zac said in an annoyed tone.

My grip in the steering wheel got harder, I had been driving for four continued hours and all I had heard during those four hours was Zac complaining about this and that.

"Nobody has you here against your will, you are free to go just say the word and I'll drop you off." I told him.

"Hah! And let you be the hero? I'm not stupid, I'm not going anywhere plus do you think I'll let you leave me here in the middle of nowhere." Zac said as he placed his feet on the car's board.

I took a deep breath; I was so close to ripping his head off.

Would Nick and Taylor mind if I killed Zac and threw him out the car?

'Remember that you're doing this for Lizzy.'  My wolf told me.

'I know but was it necessary for him to come with us?'  I told him back.

Zac was not helping us right now by being the copilot. He was just being a pain in the ass.

'If you didn't bring him the first thing Zac would do? When our mate got back home would be a massive amount of complains about how we didn't bring him along. Plus, he is your half brother after all.'  My wolf reminded me.

'Great family I got, my older brother killed my parents and kidnapped my mate and my half brother is a pain in the ass.'  I said annoyed.

'Just try to ignore him.' My wolf told me.

After a few minutes Taylor spoke.

"Are we any near to New Castle?" He asked.

I looked at Zac who had the map.

"Um, did we already pass York or Allentown?" Zac said as he flipped the map one way and another.

Nick gave a sigh.

"Zac, you're looking at the Eastern side of Pennsylvania not the Western where we are going to!" Nick said in frustration.

"So, we have to pass Williamsport?" Zac said as he scratched his head.

"Just give me the map!" Nick said frustrated.

Nick grabbed the map and saw where we had to go.

"Did we already pass Youngstown?" He asked me.

"Yes, it was when we were in Ohio." I told him.

"Then stay in route 80, when you see the sign of West Middlesex enter to the road that is there and continue until you get to New Castle and take the 388 road until you get to Arthur lake and Prospect town where the pack is." Nick said reading the mad like a pro.

"Okay." I told him as I gave the turn to the West Middlesex road.

"And that's how you read a map." Nick said as he handed the map to Zac.