strong bond

Abby's P.O.V

"What? No, my sister can't be marked." Taylor said as he frowned.

"Then explain why Max is in pain that is the only explanation for the pain and the mark in his neck but there is something else." I said as I looked at him worried.

"What?" Nick asked.

'I don't know if I should say this.' I told my wolf.

'You have to he needs to know the truth.' My wolf told me back.

"What is it Abby?" Taylor asked me worried.

"Judging by the pain and mark Max and his wolf have it only means that Liz did." I stopped.

"What did she do?" Max struggled to say.

I gave a sigh; it was Max's mate he deserved to know the truth.

"Judging by it Liz did this voluntary meaning that she was not forced." I said in a soft voice.

Max froze and I could see what was passing through his eyes.

Pain, hurt, disbelief, shock, anger and finally back to hurt.

"Max." I said as he stood up.

"We need to get out of here now." Max said as he took off in the motorcycle.

I stared at him and then Taylor followed him.

Zac got next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said as I looked at Max worried, maybe I shouldn't have told him the truth.

"Its okay, Max deserved to know the truth everybody does." He said.

"Even if it breaks your heart sometimes, will you rather have the truth although it can shatter you?" I asked him.

"Even if it does, the truth is always for the best." He said.

I got to my motorcycle with Nick and Zac got his.

As we were about to take off Ben came outside.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"We had a deal Ben, we would see and eat with your family and then we would leave." I said as I turned on my motorcycle.

"But I haven't told you if you can cross the territory." He said with a smug look.

"I don't care." I said.

"You will not cross Abigail." He said using his Alpha tone.

I turned off the motorcycle and got off.

"Abby." Zac said warning me.

"Did you just use your Alpha tone on me?" I asked Ben.

"Yes, I order you not to cross or leave." He said using the tone again.

I gave a scoff.

"Really, do you think that you are in the position to be telling me what to do?" I asked him.

"You are not in a good position either Abigail, you are in my territory and in my pack house." Ben said,

"I don't give a fuck about that, but I have something very clear tell me what to do again and I will make you regret it." I said.

"We'll see that Abigail." Ben said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and got to my motorcycle and left the place.