rogues

Abby's P.O.V

"Abby, are you okay?" Zac said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm fine; I was just thinking about how we are going to get rid of Ben if he gets to follow us again." I said not meeting his eyes.

Reality was that I was perplexed thinking about what Savannah had told me about Gunter being back and after me, I sure was full of rage ready to get my revenge but I was also full of fear since the last image I had of him was the man who killed my father, one of the most powerful alphas that existed so now compared to me I have more than enough reasons to be scared.

"I'll personally get rid of him, nobody will hurt you." Zac said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"That is so cute." Savannah said as she looked at us.

I wrinkled my noise and showed her my tongue.

"It's nice to see your soft side." Savannah added.

"Not for long." I said as I gave a small laugh.

We were walking down the sidewalk, Savannah had got some fast food and Zac was constantly pointing out some guys that could be Nick's mate.

"What about that guy Nick?" Zac asked as he pointed out a very obvious but good looking gay.

"Do you want me to punch you in the face Zac?" Nick said.

I could tell he was already mad but at some points he went along with the game.

"Hey Zac I found the perfect mate for you." Nick said.

We all looked to where he was pointing and saw that it was a man dressed up as a woman.

"I think it's perfect." I said before Zac could say something.

Zac looked at me and I gave a smile.

"What? I'm just being honest." I said trying to hold my laughter.

"You are mean." Zac said.

We all continued to walk and I walked in the front as Savannah and Zac talked about the territories, and how they could find Lizzy.

I saw a huge limousine pass by and as they rolled the window down I saw a girl with dark brown hair and green eyes.

It was the girl from my dreams!

It was exactly her, the same face, hair and the same look of fear in her eyes was still lingering there watching me in shock.

'Lizzy?' I mouthed to her.

She nodded and said something I couldn't figure out but then someone talked to her and she had to roll up the window and leave.

I stood there in the middle of the sidewalk, frozen. I could feel everything around me stop as I tried to assimilate what I had just seen, Lizzy was here in New York, she had seen me and she knew how I was which only meant something.

My dream wasn't exactly a dream, it was real.

But how could I tell this to the others?

"Abby, what happened now?" Zac asked me.

"Savannah, we have to get back to the others now." I said in a very deadly tone.

"Why?" She asked me.

"It's really important. I will explain it to you when we get there." I said before I stopped a taxi cab.

I got in the cab and looked at the others.