I'll be okay

Liz's P.O.V

As Liam and I were heading down the hall so we could downstairs to have breakfast he stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" I asked him scared.

He seemed all tensed up.

Then I was able to smell it, he was here.

Max!

Liam turned around and started at me as if I had shouted that word.

"You will not say a word and you will do what we agreed to or your baby and Max will die, is that you want?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

"Then be a good girl." Liam said before he started to walk again.

I started at him walk before I followed him slowly, I was thinking about all of this. Part of me was joyous beyond happy because Max was here but the other half of me was deadly worried about what would happen next.

As we got near to where the stairs were Liam turned around and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Stay here." He ordered.

I nodded and watched him leave.

I jumped as I heard the door be forced open.

"Max, what a delightful surprise I wasn't expecting you." Liam said.

"Where is she?" Max yelled.

I tired to suppress the tears from rolling down my face and my lips from calling out his name.

"Who, who are you talking about?" Liam asked cynically.

"You perfectly know who, where is Lizzy?" Max shouted.

All I wanted to do was to shout to him that I was here; all I wanted to do was to run up to his arms.

But I perfectly knew that it was unlikely to happen.

"Oh you're talking about Elizabeth? Elizabeth, dear come over here someone wants to see you." Liam said.

I gave a deep breath before I walked to the stairs, as I descended the stairs I saw Max, and all I wanted to do was to cry. He seemed tired and very restless. I wanted to hug him and to feel him next to me even if it was for a second. As Max looked at me he notice something, he notice that I was bigger than before, that I was pregnant.

"Lizzy?" Max asked me confused.

"I see you have already meant my wife and our future baby." Liam said.

Max looked at Liam and then he looked at me. I just bit my lip and didn't say anything; I knew my baby's life depended on that even though all I wanted to do was to tell Max that I was sorry for what I was doing to him right now.

"Yes, Elizabeth is carrying my baby." Liam said.

Why couldn't I tell him? I wanted to yell to Max that this baby was his, not Liam's!

"It's our baby." Liam said.

I let out a small sob and I felt a tear roll down my face.

"She is just so exited that the baby is coming. You know its due in a few days, aren't you happy Elizabeth?" Liam asked me.

"Yes." I said in a small voice.

"How could you do this to me?" Max asked me.

I open my mouth to respond when Liam spoke.

"Because she loves me now, don't you Elizabeth?" Liam asked me.

"Yes." I said in a low voice before I looked away.