ambitions

Liz's P.O.V

When I woke up I was a bit in a daze and I was completely confused, I had no idea what had just happened or why but as I slowly got up I saw that some werewolves were fighting, then I noticed that Max was in the floor.

"Max!" I said as I got near him.

He was out but he was fine and that was all that matter now, his health and my babies.

I looked at Gunter, he stood in the middle of the warehouse as if he was untouchable, there were some werewolves there, they used to belong to Liam's pack and I could tell that they were fighting against their own will, but as some werewolves from our packs tried to get close to Gunter in order to take him down some invisible force would push them away, I could tell that Gunter had power but it wasn't enough, not as much as the one I had.

He had no idea that he had just messed up with the wrong chic, I was a mother and I would fight even if that meant killing someone in order to get my babies back.

I got up and started to walk up slowly to Gunter with a huge determination in my whole body that was highly reflected in my gaze, I was beyond pissed. That man had hurt me, hurt Max and had tried to hurt my babies, he was a dead man.

"Have you decided to trade in yourself for the babies Ms. Montgomery?" Gunter asked cynically.

"It's Mrs. Coltrane." I said correcting him.

"Oh, right you got married today, right? How was the wedding? I'm sorry I couldn't attend to it but I got a delay in my invitation so I decided to show up until later noticed I hope I didn't interrupt your honeymoon." Gunter said.

"Actually you did, and not only that you entered my house and took my babies away from me." I said mad.

Well, the word mad was now an understatement for what I was feeling now.

I felt fury all over my body.

Gunter rolled his eyes at me, he actually rolled them!

"Please what did I interrupt? I'm doing you a favor Elizabeth, you are eighteen and you are smart I guess. Don't you have ambitions in your life, goals and things that you would like to accomplish in life. You are pretty, young and smart, in what part of your life two twins would enter, how would they fit? You are too young to be a mother, you need to have fun, to enjoy your life, and become someone else, wouldn't you like to study college or have a proper career in life, and you can't be married and be changing diapers all day long." Gunter said.

I laughed.

"That is where you are wrong, I do have ambitions in my life I know what I want, I am smart and young but being married and having two babies won't stop me from getting what I want, I am a mother and I know what I am capable of doing and I know that I can go to college, have a career and still have my family." I told him.

Gunter looked at me.

"And you will do that in what in three or four years later? If you join me now Elizabeth you can have all the power and time of the world to do whatever you want, you can have all the things you want and won't have to worry about those two babies, you can have a fresh start just by accepting." Gunter said.

I got closer to him.

"You think so?" I asked him.

"I know." Gunter said.

Then I noticed behind him something that was wrapped in a white blanket, it was the blanket I used for the babies, they were here but the blanket, the babies weren't in it, it was a trap.