Liam

Liz's P.O.V

"What is wrong?" Liam said as he got up from the bed.

"Nothing, everything is alright." I said as I covered my neck with my hair.

"Why did you get up like that Liz and I'm not going to ask this twice." Liam said warning me.

I gave a sigh.

"I was dreaming that I had a miscarriage, my dream felt so real that I had to see it for my own." I said.

"But your baby is fine." Liam said.

"Yes." I said nodding.

"Then get back to bed." Liam said.

I slowly walked to the bed and lay down making sure to not show my neck to Liam, as soon as he turned off the light I got next to him and closed my eyes tightly.

'Why did this happen?' I asked my wolf.

'I have no idea, what were you thinking before you went to sleep?' My wolf asked me.

'Max.' I said.

'What?' My wolf asked me.

'I was thinking about Max, about how much I love him and how happy we were on Prom night when he said that I had his heart and nobody else would.' I told her.

'Oh.' She said in a worry tone.

'What?' I asked her.

'Max and his wolf have a very strong bond with us and no matter what Liam does he won't be able to break it.' My wolf said.

'What do you think Liam will do when he finds out about the bond?' I asked her.

'He will try everything to break it, it is clear that Liam wants our power and he will do anything to get it.' My wolf said.

I looked at Liam's face, he seemed about to fall asleep. In a way Liam looked like Max, except that Liam didn't have childish features like Max did, Liam had dirty blonde hair, green blue eyes, and he wasn't like Max was.

In a way Liam was beyond beautiful but he was not for me.

Liam gave a small sigh.

"Just go to sleep and stop looking at me." Liam said.

"Okay." I said as I buried my face in his chest, the room was cold and his body was providing me the heat I needed.

A few minutes passed before I decided to speak.

"Liam?" I said in a soft voice.

"Mmmhh." He said in a sleepy voice.

"Do you promise that no matter what happens you won't kill my baby?" I asked him.

'What are you doing?' My wolf asked me.

'I need to know.' I told her.

"Yeah." Liam said in the same sleepy tone.

"Do you swear on your life?" I asked him.

"Liz, nothing will happen to you or your baby. I promise and swear." Liam said as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

I looked at him and close my eyes, I knew what I was doing I was fully aware of it but I had no other choice. Without the bite mark I will have to do whatever it takes to make sure that this baby will be born and live.

'Are you sure about this?' My wolf asked me.

'I will have to do this.' I told her.