Savannah

Zac's P.O.V

I was getting out of the bathroom when I saw Abby enter to the room in the afternoon; the color from her face had been drained almost as if she had just seen a dead person.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

Abby jumped startled and looked at me.

"What?" She asked.

"Abby what's going on? You look as if you just saw a dead person." I told her.

"I wish." She said.

"Why?" I asked her.

Abby bit her lip.

My wolf gave a small growl, it was a constant torture to not mark her but I had to suck it up.

"We have to get out of here, now." Abby said.

"Why?" Taylor said.

"I was right, Ben did follow us but that is not it, my friend that is waiting for us in New York is in problems, and we need to be in New York now. I tried to lose Ben in the forest so we have a few minutes before he can come back and trace us." Abby said as she started to grab her stuff.

We all got out of the hotel and with Abby's instructions we got to New York. She made us go to a very remote place in New York that it almost seemed abandoned, by the time we got to the place Abby was talking it was already sunset.

"What are we going to do know?" Max asked Abby.

"We have to hide the bikes in this warehouse." Abby said as she got off her motorcycle.

"And after that what are we going to do?" I asked.

"We wait for her." She said.

"For who, who are we waiting for?" Taylor asked.

"Savannah." Abby said as she took a deep breath.

Liz's P.O.V

"You called me?" I asked Liam as I entered his office.

"Yes, I have seen that these past days you have learned how to behave." Liam said.

"I have learned my lesson." I said in a soft voice.

"Good girl." Liam said.

At this point in my life I never felt so humiliated, he was treating me as if I was a dog for god sake! And I could tell that by his grin he was enjoying every single bit of it.

"I wouldn't be such a good girl with out a master like you." I said in a soft voice.

Liam gave a smirk and looked at me.

"Tell Emma to get you ready." Liam said.

"For what if I may know?" I asked him.

"We are going out." He said.

"By out you mean outside of the mansion and by we do you mean-."

"You, the baby and I, we are all going out." Liam said.

"What?" I said.

"You heard me, I have to do some business in town and I thought it would be nice if we went out for dinner." Liam said.

I stood there speechless, he was taking me out.

"Are you serious?" I asked him.

"Of course, but let me warn you one false move or you move to escape and you can stop thinking about baby names." Liam said.