the rescue

Abby's P.O.V

I woke up around midnight, Zac was still next to me I got closer to him and felt him wrap his arms around me.

"Can't sleep?" He asked me.

"I had a dream." I said.

"About?" Zac asked me.

"Lizzy, she was gone from the mansion but it was a trick. There is something that I'm missing." I said.

"I don't get it." Zac said.

"Liam and Gunter used to work together but now Liam has no clue of what Gunter is doing or planning, and maybe it could ruin Liam's plans." I told him.

"How would that happen?" Zac asked me.

"Gunter also wants the silver line power but only Lizzy has it, and her situation complicates things." I told him.

"What situation?" Zac asked me.

I had forgotten that only I knew that Lizzy was excepting a child.

"Lizzy is-." I was interrupted by Nick who had opened the door.

"Don't you know what knocking is?" Zac asked him.

"Sorry, but we are leaving in two minutes so you should better get dressed up." Nick said looking at the ground.

"Why?" I asked Nick.

"Max said that we need to make the attack now because Lizzy will be in heat in two days which would complicate things." Nick said.

And he was right, with Lizzy pregnant it could only mean that the birth of the baby would be sooner if Liam tried to do something will her, like having sex or trying to mark her.

"We'll be there in a second." I told Nick.

After we were dressed we got to the living room where the rest of the pack was.

"We are going to take three cars, Taylor, Max and Nick will come with me. Dwight you take the rest of the pack and Abby you will take your old car." Savannah said.

"It's still alive?" I asked her.

"And better than ever thanks to us, obviously." Smokes said.

I smiled and looked at him.

"How fast does it run?" I asked him.

"Let's just say that it is up to you to figure it out." Smokes said with a grin.

We all got to the garage where Savannah had all the cars and as I saw mine I knew right away that I was going to race this car.

"We changed most of the motor and gave it new suspension; this baby would be ready to hit the street in a great speed." Smokes said as he handed me the key.

I smiled.

"My dream has come true." I said as I headed to the car.

"Can I drive?" Zac asked me.

"Nope, you cannot." I said.

"Why not, why can't I drive?" He asked me.

"It's my car, therefore my rules." I said.

"But I think I would drive faster." Zac said.

I looked at him.

"You sure haven't seen Abby drive a car, right?" Dwight said as he got to his car.

"Why?" Zac asked.

"It doesn't matter but all you can know is that I will drive and make it up for you later." I told Zac as I kissed him.