in heat

Abby's P.O.V

As the rest started to plan Lizzy's rescue I headed to the kitchen and sat on top of one of the counters, I took a huge deep breath and my body trembled in fear, at one point I would choke up with my tears, at one point I needed to get it all out. I knew it was wrong for me not to tell Zac about Gunter but I didn't want him to get worried but mostly I just didn't want to admit that he was back and looking for me. Was this Gunter's plan since the beginning? I mean why would he attack my father when he was with me, why not do it alone? My father use to go for a walk around the territory by himself in the morning before the sun came up, that was the perfect chance to attack so why when I was with him? Had Gunter plan to take me with him after he killed him?

'What if your dad wasn't the target that night?' My wolf asked me.

'What do you mean?' I asked her.

'We both know that you meant everything to your dad, so if Gunter tried to kidnap you would your dad let that happen if it did would he give up and not look for you?' My wolf asked me.

'No, he would search every inch of the world until he found me kind of what Max is doing now for Lizzy.' I said.

'So if he wanted you what was the best thing to do back then?' She asked me.

'Kill my father.' I said.

'Yes, but now that he is gone we have a problem.' She said.

'What? What problem?' I asked her.

'Now without your father who is the only person that will be willing to give up his life to save you, who would do anything and everything for you?' She asked me.

I thought of it for a while until his hazel eyes came to mind.

'Zac, I know he would do it without thinking twice.' I said.

'Gunter will try to kill him and we have to find a way to stop that.' My wolf said.

I nodded and tried to find a way, but how could I protect Zac?

Taylor's P.O.V

Joy was a foreign emotion in my heart that I was having since almost two months and a half ago. It was rare to feel this emotion, to have hope and happiness; I could already imagine this: my mate in my arms with my sister near me, and just have everyone form a huge happy family together. I stared at Savannah as she made the plans with her pack and Max, she was a great leader even though it was clear that she didn't have any Alpha blood in her but her leader talent was natural and raw something that was amazing, her long red hair had small waves that made it look in occasions as if it was real fire, her deep blue eyes seemed to be a night without stars and her porcelain skin resembled a cold winter morning. My mate was indeed beautiful even her scent, it was a spice of flowers and musk a dangerous and sexy scent that perfectly fit her image and personality.

"Please stop drooling." Dwight said.

"What?" I said snapping from my thoughts.

"Stop staring at my sister, you are drooling." He said.

"I'm not, I was just thinking about the plan and everything that has happened lately." I said which a lie wasn't at all since it was one of my constant thoughts I had.

I looked at Savannah and she met my eyes before she stood up and went to the balcony. I followed her outside and saw her staring at the ocean and a part of New York City. She gave a sigh and when she saw me approach she smiled.