I still love you

Liz's P.O.V

As the police handcuffed me I started at them shocked.

"What, but I didn't kill her. I didn't even know she was dead, what happened?" I asked my father.

"Britney was found dead near the house, since you were gone people assumed it was you." My father said.

"But I was not away of my house willingly I was kidnapped for god's sake! Plus do you really think that I would be strong enough to take Britney out by myself? I couldn't even defend myself before much less fight her off and kill her when I'm this pregnant." I said.

The police man stopped and looked at me.

"Do you have an alibi of where you were the last three months?" He asked me.

"Yes, I was in the north side of Maine with Emma." I said.

"And who would be that Emma?" The other police man asked me.

"That would be me." Emma said as she stepped out and got near us.

"Elizabeth was the last three months with you?" He asked her.

"Yes, she never left the house until two days ago when we went to Pennsylvania to visit so friends but Lizzy has been nowhere near that Britney you say in the last three months." Emma said.

"When was Britney killed?" Taylor asked one of the police man.

"She was killed two days ago, she was found in the forest that is near this house, both of her wrists had been deeply cut and she had bled out to death. Britney really didn't have any reason to commit suicide so we assume she was killed as since lately she was having problems with Elizabeth she is the main suspect." The police cop said.

"But Britney did have a reason why." Zac said.

We all looked at him.

"What?" The police cop asked.

"Before we left Britney had found out that this collage guy was her mate and he rejected her since the guy was already living happily with his second chance mate, not to mention that he knew what Britney was capable of. She made Liz's life miserable to the point that we almost lost her." Zac said.

I looked at Zac confused; I didn't believe either that Britney had killed herself. She was a bitch I think everyone here knew that but I don't think that because she was rejected she would kill herself, all Britney wanted was to be free forever and to mess around with any guy she wanted so if she didn't kill herself who had killed her?

"So this has to do with the wolf side that Britney possessed?" One of the cops said.

They were all well informed of who was here a wolf, they were part of a pack too but not the one my father had.

"I believe so." Zac said.

"Well, we will not take Elizabeth now. We will keep an eye on you and if you do something suspicious we will come and take you under custody." One of the cops told me.

I nodded.

"Believe me I won't be doing much for the next days, all I want to do is to lie down in my bed and fall asleep." I said.

After the cops left I headed to my bedroom. As I entered I felt better, it was good to be back to the place that had seen me grown up, I walked near the window and saw that on my chair was my red shirt, the same shirt that I had lost a few days before Liam had kidnapped me, maybe he had used it to track me down or something like that. I grabbed it and brought the shirt to my nose, as I smelled it I felt a horrible hate in my stomach.