literature teacher

Max's P.O.V

Four years later...

"So that would be all for today, remember that for next week I want that essay. Think about a way to evaluate the classic and contemporary plays in literature, how do they differ and how are they similar and of course the most important thing what is your favorite and why? Also for the students that are in the Theater I will be meeting you tomorrow and next week." Lizzy said as she got off her desk where she had been previously sitting.

The bell rang and the students started to leave, meanwhile Lizzy started to pick up some of the papers I opened the door and let the kids enter.

"Mommy!" They both yelled as the rushed towards there.

"Hi babies!" Lizzy said as she got down and hugged them.

"Mommy, we ate ice cream!" Braden said.

"I can tell because you have half of it still on your face." Lizzy said as she grabbed a tissue and started to clean Braden's face.

When she finished she kissed Braden's face.

"You should see were the other half is, it's all over the floor of the car." I told her.

Lizzy looked at me.

"When will you learn Max?" She asked me.

"I just thought that this time he wouldn't drop it." I told her.

"Max, they are four years old not eight." Lizzy said shaking her head at me.

"Mummy, I gave Braden my ice cream because his fell." Dawn told Lizzy.

"I know baby you are a little angel." Lizzy said as she kissed her cheek.

"Isn't there going to be a kiss for me?" I asked her.

Lizzy stood up and looked at me with a smile.

"Of course there is and more than one, what kind of awful wife would I be?" Lizzy said before she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

"So are you ready to go home?" I asked her after we broke the kiss.

She gave a sigh.

"I wish Max but, I still have to take these papers to the main office. But after that I will be able to call it off for the day and we can get out of here, this is what I get for being a literature teacher, I get bunch of paperwork." Lizzy said as she grabbed the stack of papers.

"Why don't I take the papers and you take the kids?" I told her.

"Okay." Lizzy said.

As we got to the office Lizzy looked at Braden and Dawn.

"Why don't you two go to the principal's office last time she got upset because you didn't go over to say hi, so why don't you go?" Lizzy said.

They both nodded and started to walk to the office that was at the end of the room.

"Are you sure they should go alone?" I asked her.

"They are smart Max; they are my children after all besides Daisy is there and whenever she sees them she knows to keep a close eye on them." Lizzy said.

I looked at the kids and saw that they were already with the principal who was hugging them.

She was very fond to them.

"Max, why don't you place those papers over here?" Lizzy told me sweetly as she grabbed a couple of books.

I nodded and helped her with the papers.

"Are you Elizabeth Montgomery?" A voice said near us, it was a man.

Lizzy looked up, there was a man with blonde hair and brown eyes.

"I'm Elizabeth Coltrane now." She said with a smile and I smiled as well, it brought me so much pride for her to say our last name like that.

"I am the new teacher that will be working in the same area as you, I'm Stephan Copper." He said as he pulled out his hand for a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you, Stephan Copper, it's so nice to have new help in school." Lizzy said with a genuine smile.

"Mommy, the principal gave us some lollipops." Dawn said as they both came back and showed off the lollipops as evidence.

"That's good baby." Lizzy said brightly as she picked up Dawn who immediately wrapped her arms around Lizzy's neck.

I grabbed Braden and helped him out with his lollipop.

"Stephan, this is my daughter Dawn, my son Braden and my husband Max." Lizzy said as she gestured each one of us.

"It's nice to meet you." Stephan said as he nodded.

"You too," I said calmly before I slightly winced when Braden pulled my hair so I could hand him

"Why don't I introduce you my wife. Honey, can you please join us for a bit?" Stephan said as he looked at the door which was slightly opened.

A woman walked towards us, she had curly blonde hair and blue eyes that lid up as soon as she looked at me.

"Hello I'm Selene Copper." Selene said with a smile as she met my gaze.

It was her, she was back.

To Be Continued...