pretty boy

Max's P.O.V

"This is my granddaughter Abigail, she will help you." The Alpha said.

Abigail was the girl that had order the rest of the girls to bring us here, she had blonde hair and gray eyes.

"It's nice to meet you I'm Max Coltrane." I told her.

"So, you're the puppy that lost his mate?" She asked me with a smile.

"In a way I am." I answered her.

"Great, how are we going to do this?" She said as she gave soft hits to her red helmet that she was holding.

"What are you talking about Abby?" The alpha said looking at her confused.

"You see grumpy, I agreed to help four wolves that would have no relation towards me. I never agreed to help my mate to do this." Abigail said to her grandfather.

I looked at her confused.

"Your mate, who are you talking about?" I asked her.

"I'm talking about the dumbass over there with light brown hair that is looking at me with huge puppy eyes." Abigail said referring to Zac.

I looked at Zac who seemed to be lost in Abigail's eyes and had no idea that she had just insulted him.

"So he is your so expected mate?" The alpha said not believing it.

"Grumpy this is so not the moment." Abigail said as she rolled her eyes.

The Alpha gave a laugh.

"What's his name?" She asked me.

"He is Zac Wilson, my brother." I told her as I looked at Zac, he was gone.

Abigail walked up to him.

"Before you start to get any ideas I have to make some of my points very clear." She said.

Zac didn't answer, he didn't even blink.

I think he was having an inner discussion with his wolf and himself.

"Hello?" Abigail said as she snapped her fingers in front of his face.

But Zac didn't react.

"Is he mentally stupid or slow?" Abigail said as she turned around to ask me.

"I have a theory about it." I told her.

"Great, why don't we all go inside to talk about what I have in mind about your situation?" Abigail said.

We all nodded and followed the Alpha and the rest of the werewolves, just as Abigail was about to enter Zac grabbed her hand.

"Did I disappoint you?" He asked her.

"Not yet." Abigail said as she pulled her hand away from his.

We entered to what seemed the meeting room, Abigail sat next to the Alpha and Zac never lost eye contact with her.

"So tell me this Liam Coltrane, what is his physical description?" Abigail asked me.

I cleared my throat.

"Even thought last time I saw him was years ago he has blue green eyes, dirty blonde hair that is almost light brown and he has a tattoo of black twisted lines in his right arm.

Abigail gave a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Taylor asked her.

"I think I've heard about a wolf with that description, tell me is his wolf form gray?" She asked me.