~A New World~

You wake up from the hard ground and automatically clutched your head,which you hit pretty hard.You slowly got up and looked around,'This is new...'you though.You decided to find some resources and make tools.After awhile you had made an axe and started chopping trees.Once you thought you had enough the sun started to set.'Well,before the night comes,I'll find a good spot to set up camp.'you thought to yourself,proud-like.Once you found the perfect spot,you made the fire and set some logs down for you to sit on and wait out the night.

Once you had set everything up,you sat down with a sigh.You had no idea how you got here or how to get out.'What if you were here forever?What if you are going to be lonely for the rest of your life?What if you don't survive?What if...'you quickly shake those thoughts out of your head.'I WILL get out of here.I WILL survive!But...what if I AM going to be lonely?'you hadn't seen anyone else here with you so far,what if you were the only one?You began to worry once more,until you see the sun come up.

"Oh...it's day-time again..."you say out loud,hoping someone would hear you and respond...No respond....Oh well...you tried.

After awhile you finally decided to get back to finding supplies.You were walking around with your new pickaxe trying to find some rock when you heard...a fire?You swore you had put your's out to prevent the fire spreading,plus it was no where near you,how could you hear a fire?You decided to look around,trying to find the source of the noise.After a few minutes of searching you found a different camp,as if someone else was here,and longer than you have too!It was a huge camp and you wondered if the owner of this camp wouldn't mind some company.

You tried to find this person by looking around the camp,While you were searching you heard someone talking,"UGH!Where did I put my pickaxe?!"you heard a male voice say.

You finally found him and he was looking through his backpack.He had black hair that somehow split into three spikes which curled inwards.He wore a long sleeve undershirt,a black and red striped vest,and long,black fingerless gloves.He looked quite angry of his situation,so you decided to finally pipe in."Uh..excuse me sir?You seem to have a missing pickaxe,am I correct?"you say to him.His attention snapped towards you with shock.He hadn't seen another person here for a long time.

"Uh,yes?My name is Wilson,Wilson Percival Higgsbury,who might you be?"he asks,very curious."I'm (Y/n),(Y/n) (M/n) (L/n).And you can use my pickaxe if you like."