~Company~

"Why thank you Miss (Y/n)."Wilson said as you handed him your pickaxe."Oh,it is no trouble at all Wilson!I haven't seen anyone here besides me ever since i got here,well I've only been here for one day,but I get lonely easily,"You say,rubbing the back of your next awkwardly,"But now,I've met you!"You finish."And I am glad you did Miss (Y/n)."Wilson said with a grin."Please,just call me (Y/n)."You say.Wilson finally finishes breaking the rock and hands you your pickaxe back."Thank you again Mi-(Y/n)"Wilson corrects himself."No problem!"You say with a big grin.

~Wilson's P.O.V~

    'My,my,what a lovely young lady,so polite!'I think to myself.'Maybe she could keep me company!'I think with a grin.'And so beautiful,too!'After realizing what I just thought,I mentally slapped myself,'Why would I think that?!Sure,it is VERY true,but I just met her!Plus,why would she like me?'I thought.

 "Umm...Wilson?Do you mind if I stay with you in your camp?I'm not the best at making camps."(Y/n) said.'God...that voice,so persuasive and charming,like an angel.'I thought."Oh,yes you may!Why would I decline such wonderful company?"I said."O-oh,thank you W-Wilson."(Y/n) stuttered cutely.'Oh my god she is so amazing!Cute,beautiful,and any other amazing words!'I didn't notice that I was blushing when I thought that until (Y/n) giggled.

~(Y/n) P.O.V~

    I giggled when I noticed Wilson blushing,he is so cute when he does!Anyways,we went on and got more supplies,LOTS more.According to Wilson,you must be very careful and get as much as you can.Better safe than sorry I guess.When we finished we headed back to camp,He made me my own tent so I wouldn't be uncomfortable and sleep with him.I wish I could,just the thought of me and him,it fills me with so much joy.But why would he like me?Oh well,onto another day in this new world with Wilson along with me.