~Starting to Accept His Feelings~

A/N:Hey everyone sorry for such a long wait for an update I couldn't think of anything so this chapter might not be good,but anyways,enjoy!

~Wilson's P.O.V.~

  I woke up with (Y/n) in my arms,she was facing towards me and was lightly gripping onto my shirt with a small blush of her face.'God,she looks so beautiful.'I thought.I decided to finally accept that I am in love with (Y/n) and no one can say otherwise.She's just so precious to me,I will never let her go.As I was thinking all of this,I didn't (Y/n) woke up and needed to get out of the tent until she said "Wilson,I'm awake,please let me up." "Oh u-uh sorry."I respond as I help her up since her wounds are still sore,but at least they're healed.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V.~

  After I got up with Wilson's help,I thanked him and walked over to Willow's tent and woke her up."We need lots of wood and food so I thought everyone should help out and make this faster."I say as everyone gets up."Then lets go!"exclaimed Willow.We headed out and started to chop down some trees when a Tree Guardian appeared!"Crap!Willow!Wilson!Run!"I yell as I run away.They look over to where I was and see the Tree Guardian and run too.Then,I thought of an idea."Willow!Use your lighter to attack it!Me and Wilson will use our axes!"I yell to them over the sound of the Tree Guardian.

~After a long battle~

  I was surprised that plan worked!None of us got hurt,well,except me,I guess,the running just made my leg hurt worse than before,but no one knew that yet until I tried to walk and nearly fell if it weren't for Wilson."Are you ok?"Wilson asks."Yeah,just a lot more sore from the running."I reply with a sigh."Hey,we'll get through this."Wilson exclaims."Yeah!Since there is three of us,we'll surely survive!"Willow adds."Thanks guys."I say as Wilson helps me get over to our tent,which I am very happy we share.As everyone gets into there tents,I hear Willow yell "Goodnight guys!"

..."Goodnight."