~New People~

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

  Ever since my injuries from the hound,I haven't been the best at doing a lot of things that I can normally do,such as walking.'When will these stupid bites heal?!'You think in anger as you stumble out of the tent.You would of nearly fallen over if it wasn't for Wilson."Whoa!You ok (Y/n)?"Wilson asks as he catches you."Yeah,I'm-ouch!"You say as you try,emphasize TRY,to walk."I don't think you are,I will get the supplies today."Wilson says."That's what you say every day!"You growl."I know,but you really got to be careful about-"

  "WILSON!!!!!"a younger female voice yells,followed by fast footsteps.We look over and a girl with black hair that curls unnaturally on the sides of her head with a red shirt and a black skirt is running towards us!

~Wilson's P.O.V~

  "Willow?!"I yell.I couldn't believe my sister was here!How did she get here?That doesn't matter right now,she would've tackled me if I wasn't holding poor (Y/n) up,and me being the only thing holding her up,Willow would've made (Y/n) fall to the ground if she had."How is this?"Willow asks as she walks up to us."Willow,this is my friend (Y/n),(Y/n),this is my sister Willow."I say."It's a pleasure to meet you."(Y/n) says weakly as she carefully sits down."You too (Y/n)!What happened to you?"Willow asks."Hound bites."(Y/n) says."Oh you poor thing!To think a beautiful woman like you would have such a terrible thing happen!"Willow says."Oh t-thank you."(Y/n) stutters.Willow was indeed correct,(Y/n) was beautiful.'Stop it Wilson!STOP!'I mentally yell at myself.'There is no way a lovely lady like her would like you!She deserves better!'

  "Uh,Wilson,you're doing that pace-back-and-forth thing."(Y/n) says as she snaps me back to reality."O-Oh u-uh,sorry."I stutter as I blush and rub the back of my neck awkwardly.I look over and Willow is giving me a "You like her~" look.

Great,just great.