~Sleeping Problems~

A/N:Hey everyone VideoGamerAbigail901 here and sorry that I haven't posted in a while I don't really know what do for this chapter so it might not be long,sorry.But anyways,enjoy!

~Wilson's P.O.V~

"No!"I yelled as I quickly sat up in my tent.I had the worst nightmare out of all of the ones I normally have here.All of a sudden my tent flaps open,only for me to see (Y/n)."Hey,you alright?"She asked in a soft tone."I'm alright,just had a bad dream,that's all."I explained.She then hugged me and went back to her tent.Her and Willow share a tent since we are low on supplies to make another one for Willow.I feel bad for (Y/n),because I know Willow moves a lot in her sleep and takes up a lot of space.It wasn't a surprise when (Y/n) came back and asked if she could sleep in my tent,which I allowed her to.But what was a surprise (at first) was that she wrapped her arms around me."You're warm."She softly said, trying to not wake up Willow or her pet hound,which she recently named Wheatley,for some reason,due to his bright blue eyes(anyone get that?).But,due to Wheatley's great hearing,he did wake up and ran over to my tent,and curled up next to (Y/n).Afterward,I wrapped my arms around (Y/n) as well.The only reason this doesn't really bother me is because of a new challenge for us:Hot days and cold nights,when normally it's hot days and nights or cold days and nights.'Well,I guess this the best excuse I can use to do this with (Y/n),maybe this new challenge isn't so bad?'I thought with a grin,and then fell asleep with (Y/n) in my arms.