~A New Leader~

(Wilson's P.O.V)

  There have been a whole lot more hound attacks lately, most of them aiming at (Y/n), but they die before they land a hit on her, and I'm the one who's left with bloody hands. I won't let them hurt (Y/n) ever again, not after what happened last time. Not only are the attacks more frequent, but food has become scarce. (Y/n) had told me once why, and I have an idea on how to fix it. I thought of it all day, and now was the time to propose my idea to the lovely hound queen. 

  I go to our tent, walking in and kneeing next to my darling, shaking her shoulder lightly, awaking her. "My dear, there is something I must tell you." I exclaim. She groans, turning on her side to look at me. "Why so early, Wilson?" She mumbles. I chuckle, "I'm sorry, my dear, but it is urgent." She sits up, fixing her hair a little, and fixes her gaze onto me. "Alright, what is it?"

  I clear my throat before speaking, "You've told me before that the hounds eat all the food before we can harvest it because they dislike their leader, and I've thought of a possible solution. What if we were to make Wheatly the new leader? He is much bigger than the other hounds, so he must be intimidating to them." She looks at me in the eyes, her full attention one me. I continue, "Any idea on how we do that, my love?" She thinks for a moment before sighing. "I believe the only way is to transfer my hound abilities to him. My abilities, despite me being much smaller, are far more grand than any of the hounds we've encountered. That means that I won't have my hound abilities anymore...and I've been really depending on it for my survival...I'm afraid I won't be as efficient in survival if my abilities were to disappear..." She explains.

  "O-Oh..." I stutter, but she cuts me off before I could continue, "But then again, food is severely scarce so, therefore, I'll do it." I look at her with concern. "Are you sure, my love?" I question. "Positive. I'll just start the process. I'll cut my palm, so my blood drips out. Wheatly will have to drink it. My blood is the main source of my abilities. Luckily, just a drip will do. Once he drinks one drop, my magic will begin to drain instead of my blood. He will gain my abilities. He will be the king." She states calmly. I was worried about her cutting her palm, not wanting another infection.

  She walks out of the tent, calling for the hound. He walks over, and she cuts her palm, wincing. She extends her palm to him, to which he began to lick her blood. Red mist begins to drain from her palm and enter Wheatly (Also, her hand was healed). He becomes slightly bigger than before, his teeth and claws sharper, is sight keen, and speed enhanced. He's become the King of Hounds. He howled, and a group of all species of hounds formed behind him. He turned to face them, and the hounds began to bow, row by row.

  "Go on now, Wheatly. I know you'll be an excellent King." She says to her friend. He bows to her before running off, the others running behind him, going back to where they once came from. "He's...gone...they're all gone." I whisper. "Yes, that's one of the reasons why they didn't like me. I never returned to their territory with them." She says, looking back at me. "Wha- Why didn't you?" I ask her. "Because, I didn't want to leave you." She replies, blushing adorably. I smile, and walk over to her. She looks up at me as I grab her hand. 

  "I love you so much, my dear, I couldn't think of a life without meeting you. Despite how harsh this place is, I'm happy that I was brought to this world, I met you, and that's all I care about now." I say looking down at her as I stroke her hair lovingly. She begins to tear up before hugging me tightly, yet sweet. "I love you, Wilson. You will forever be my Gentleman Scientist." She says against my chest. "I love you too, (Y/n). You mean the world to me." I say as I hug her back. I never want to let go.