~Small Child~ (Part 1)

(A/N: This is going to be so weird to write this cuz my real name is Abigail XD Also, I believe Wendy is a small child, yes? Welp, if she isn't, too bad >:3)

(Wilson's P.O.V)

  I was in a pleasent, yet dreamless, sleep when I felt a rough push on my waist, causing me wake suddenly from my slumber. "Nngh..." I groan, cracking an eye open slightly, only to see my dear (Y/n). "Wilson, wake up! I think I heard something!" She whisper-yells to me, scared of an intruder, whether it's human or monster. "Alright, I'll check it out, my love." I say quietly. "Please...be careful..." She whines, worried about me. "I promise, everything will be alright, darling." I assure her. I get up and exit our tent, looking around at the other tents. Everyone is asleep. My attention snapped to a rustling bush, my hand darting over to a nearby spear, hovering over it nervously.

  "Come along, Abigail. We must find uncle Wilson, and soon! I don't like the dark..." I hear a small whisper, but her voice is a dead give-away. "Wendy!" I exclaim, dashing over to the small child, trapping her in a hug. "U-Uncle Wilson?" She stutters. "Yes, yes it's me. I'm so glad you're ok... What are you doing here?! How did you get here?!" I panic. "I don't know...I just woke up here one day..." She mumbles. "Wilson? Who is this little sweetheart?" I hear my darling (Y/n) call from behind me, limping towards us. I had forgotten all about her leg. I let go of Wendy and go to her side, helping her walk over.

  "Dear, this is my niece, Wendy. Wendy, this is my lover, (Y/n)." Wilson introduces us. "Hello, Wendy. It's a pleasure to meet you." She says, going on one knee to reach Wendy's height, extending out one of her hands to shake Wendy's. Wendy grasps her hand gently and shakes it. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Miss (Y/n)." She replies, then looks at me with a sincere look on her face and asks, "Will she be my aunt one day?" I feel my cheeks heat up, and I begin to stutter. "W-Well, I-uh" I didn't know what to say. (Y/n) chuckles, and answers for me, "We aren't sure yet, only time will tell." She says, trying to brush the subject off.

  Wendy nods and giggles at my red face. I chuckle as well. Kids will be kids. I help (Y/n) walk back over to the base, but she stops me before I take her to our tent. "Let Wendy sleep in there tonight, I'll stay out here." She whispers. "Are you sure, my love?" I ask with concern. "I'm positive. I couldn't fall back asleep anyways." She mumbles. I sigh and kiss her fore head. "Alright, I love you, my dear." I whisper. She giggles quietly and replies, "I love you too, darling." I head back into the tent with Wendy, but as I look back, I see (Y/n) sitting on a log next to the fire, her back leg stretched out, and gazing at the moon. I shake my head slightly, worried about her, but go inside. I lay down on one side, Wendy on the other. We say our "Goodnight"s and try to sleep. As I lay there, I can't help but think about (Y/n). Will she be ok all by herself out there? I never noticed when I finally fell asleep, but I'm positive I did. 

I hope she'll be ok...

(A/N: OMG ANOTHER PART! I'm sorry for such a long wait, I honestly forgot about this story, I hope you didn't think this book is dead, and I hope it never will be until it's finished. Till the next part, bye!)