~Sanity And the Return~

(Wilson's P.O.V)

It's been months now. I know everything that my arm can do, but I don't care anymore. I miss (Y/n). I miss everyone. But, I'm sane once again. I just feel awful for scaring (Y/n) away. I can still remember her terrified face, and her tears as she ran. I have to find her as soon as possible. I can not wait any longer.

I went into the forest, where she began to run away, and I followed the direction. I looked and looked, but I couldn't find a single trace of her. I tried calling her name, but I soon stopped, assuming even if she heard me, she wouldn't respond. She probably still thinks I'm insane. Then, I thought about calling for Wheatly. Wherever Wheatly is, (Y/n) shouldn't be far away.

"Wheatly! Wheatly, come here, boy!" I called, and called.

I eventually heard fast footsteps of a large hound.

Wheatly came running over to me, he was much bigger, he came up to my neck!

He tackles me, growling. I had forgotten he last saw me as insane,too.

"Hey, boy, it's me! Wilson!" I tried to calm him down.

"Is it?"

(Y/n)

"(Y-Y/N)! Please call him off!"

"How can I trust you?"

She has so much venom in her voice, I don't blame her.

"Please, my dear! I'm sane again, please!" I begged.

She walked into my sight, and I gawked at her completely new look. She was thinner, a lot thinner, as if she hasn't been eating, her arms covered in hound fur up to her elbows, same for her legs up to her knees. Her feet were replace by clawed paws. Her hands were normal besides the claws. A large tail behind her, hanging low to the ground. Her pupils were slits, and hound ears replaced her human ones, they were down in slight anger/annoyance.

"What's with your arm?" She asks me, pointing. I sigh and explain to her what had happened. "Hmm..." She knelt next to me, her pupils returning normal as she called Wheatly off. I immediately hugged her tightly, burrowing my face into her neck affectionately. She gasped quietly, but returned the hug sweetly.

"Oh my love, I've missed you so much... I'm so very sorry...for everything..." I mumble into her neck. She pulled away, but before I could ask why, she kissed passionately, to which I returned quickly, wrapping one arm around her waist, another stroking her hair softly. She wrapped her own around my neck. "That's the Wilson I know..." She murmured against my lips, to which I chuckle and hold her closer.

She felt so fragile, I don't think she's been eating. I pulled away from the kiss slowly, and asked. "My dear, if I may ask, but why are you so thin?" She sighed, "There hasn't been a lot of food, the other hounds have been eating it all. They do that w-when they don't approve of the new leader...that's me. I haven't had food in months. I'm surprised I'm alive..." She whispers. I gasp lightly, then start to drag her to the base. "W-Where are we going?" She questioned me. "To the base, to get you some food." I reply. By now, she's transformed into her full human form, just like she was when I last saw her.

We got to our base, and I gave her some food that I had found. It wasn't much, but she needs it way more than me. She happily eats it, and thanks me afterwards. "No need to thank me, my dear. You needed it." I walk over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist, and kiss her fore head. "I love you, (Y/n)-darling." I coo. "I love you too, Wilson dear."