~Hounds and The Reveal~

We were running low on supplies and Wilson didn't want to leave me alone,so he brought me with him.Then,we heard barking."Why does it sound like there is more than two or three?"Willow asks."Why does it sound like 10?!"Wilson yells.As if on cue,10 hounds came out of nowhere.'God dammit,with this many hounds,I'll have to make them obey me.How will Wilson and Willow react?'I thought with a worried expression which quickly changed into a serious one as the hounds charged at Wilson and Willow."Halt!"I say before they kill the two.The hounds stop dead in their tracks,run over to me,and sit."What the-"Wilson says before I cut him off,"Go back to where you came from!All of you!Shoo!"I tell them,they obey and leave."How did you...How did you do that?!"Wilson exclaims.

  "Uh...how would you react if I told you two I was a werewolf?"I mumble."A Werewolf?!"Wilson yells."How come you didn't tell me?!And why did the other hounds attack you before?!"He asks."There are such things as disobeying hounds Wilson,and I was afraid you'd attack me if I told you!"I say as tears make their way into my eyes."Willow,get the supplies,I'll talk to ____."He says as Willow runs off.

"____"He says.

"Y-Yes?"I ask as I wipe some tears from my eyes.

"Come here."He demanded.

  I do as I'm told and go over to him only to feel his lips crash into mine."I would never hurt you,werewolf or not.I wouldn't even think about attacking you,"He exclaims."But why?Everyone that I go near that know what I am think I'm a freak,that's why I gave up on my powers,but I still have them."I question."Because I love you ____"He continues."Y-You do?"I ask."Of course,you're smart,caring,passionate,strong,beautiful,and many other reasons,but if I told you them all,we would be here for eternity."He replies.All I do is kiss him passionately.He wraps his arms around my waist as I snake my arms around his neck,deepening the kiss.We pull away panting,trying to catch out breath."I love you Wilson."I say."I love you too my dear."He says.