~A Death Among us~ (AKA: Small Child Part 2)

~(Y/n) P.O.V~

I gazed at the moon for who knows how long. After maybe a few hours, I peeked into Wilson's tent, making sure he and Wendy were asleep. I did the same with Willow and Webber's tent. I even checked Wheatley's hound house (dog house), only to find my sweet hound fast asleep. I smiled warmly, but quickly and silently left before he woke up. I winced in pain from my deathly infected leg. I was dying. Fast.

I got out some paper and an ink pen, writing a goodbye note to Wilson, it went a little like this:

My dearest Wilson,

You may be asking where I am by the time you're reading this. And I'm sorry to inform you that I am, in fact,

Dead.

It was caused by the infection in my leg, there was nothing we could do at this point.

Please do not take it personally that I didn't say goodbye in person but... I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I still love you, no matter what happens. Also,

Don't kill yourself.

You still have a lot to live for in this life, my dear. Keep going.

I may not be there with you but, you still need to

Keep going.

I love you so very much, and please, tell everyone I bid them my dearest farewell.

Goodbye Wilson,

~Yours even through death, (Y/n)~

There were a few of my tear stains on the paper, but that didn't matter. I place the note on the log and run into the forest as fast as I could, and as far away from the base as possible. I could feel death on my shoulders, getting heavier and heavier with each step. Maxwell's laugh was ringing in my ears as I finally collapsed, dead, on the forest ground.

~Say pal, you don't look so good~