ByunTae

Home

------------------------------------------------------

Hyo

I know my unni, is so excited for tomorrow's night date...

The next morning

when I woked up, I was so surprise seeing unni, cooking our breakfast, "unni, it is the first time since mom and dad, past away you woked up early" me, "I don't know Hyo, I feel joy inside of me, today" unni, "aigoo, you're just to excited for this night's date" me, "I think so" unni, with exciting tone..., after we eat, clean everything, I went to the living room watching movies.., while unni, start to dress herself up...

Past 6 pm

"Hyo, I have to go now, bye" unni, "annyong, unni, have a nice and cool date" me, aigoo even she never admit it, I know she's over joyed by now...

Tae

I'm on my way now to, Baekhyun, and yes he is my first date..., minutes after I arrive to the hotel where he texted me.., and yes, he waited for me at the outside of the hotel.., "Tae, I'm so happy you made it, come" Baek, said as he put his hands on my back... Then I was surprise seeing his room, with a romantic display, and food arrangement with candles.., "do you like it?" Baek, "neh, jeongmal chuwa" me, then we start eating and drinking... UNTIL...

Author

After the both of them get drunk, without knowing Baek, carried Tae, unto his bed, then he start kissing her unto his lips, then he unbutton his/her shirt, then unhocked her bra, and kiss her one breast while the other one he massage it on his own hands then he take off the underwear, then he shoot his 'hotdog' to her 'bread'....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[remember: this is only a FANFICTION...]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tae

I wake up surprise that, when I see Baekhyun, was beside me, wait, where's my clothes?, then I fastly tooked my clothes and went to the CR, and change, then I slowly went out the room, aigoo, what if I got preggy?, then I went straight home...

#happyreading
♥♥♥