Our giant bestfriend

Third person...

It's beautiful morning to start for Hyo and Kai, "good morning Hyo, wanna do second round?" Kai asked playfully, "don't you dare my body still tired, all I want is to rest" she said,  then Kai hug her, with matching massage at her left boobs and kissed passionately, a moment after he inserted his brother again to her clit and start moving fast until they reached the climax, after that Kai lay down again for just a minute and kissed her forehead and wash himself and went out...

At the camp...

"Kai, what happened last night, is it doing good or bad?" Dyo start to tease  him,  "well It turned out great, thanks to you" Kai said happily, "whoo, Kai your in good mode today what happened last night" Baek said, "dude  shut up, nothing happened to us okay" Kai deny it, because he want Hyoyeon, will tell them...

Hyo

After Kai, gone I went to the bathroom to refresh myself, afterwards I went to the closest to dress myself, then Sunny came in, "Hyo, how's your day, are you  alright? Is something happen to you with Kai last night?" She asked playfully, "eopsoe" I whispered, "yah, your not telling me the truth" Sunny pout, "yah, I'm just kidding, of course there is something happened to us" I said smiling, "so he is a good shooter?" She asked curiously, "aigoo, Sunny-yah" I said, then suddenly my sister came in, "Hyo, Sunny, I think we should leave first before the boys, let's just let them to pack up our things" Tae unni said, "why unni, is their something wrong?" I asked worriedly, "ani, we just meet one of our bestfriend" she said, "who?" Sunny asked, "of course the giant" unni said, then Sunny and I face each other, "Sooyoungie!!!" The both of us said...

Fast forward

The four of us went back to Seoul to meet Sooyoung. Sooyoung, is part of our group So Nyuh Shi Dae or must well known Girls' Generation (Era of Girls'), she's even one of our maknae's, she loves to eat that's why we called her SHIKSHIN, she's the tallest that's why we called her GIANT, she's one of the sweetest member she even care each one of us, that's the reason why we love her...
When we arrive, Sooyoung was there waiting for us, we all get out the van, "Sooyoungie!!!" Sunny and I shouted running towards her and hug her tightly, then we broke the hug, and Sooyoung, went to Tae unni and Fany, "whoa, Taeyeon unni, how long did you swallow that big ball in your belly"  Sooyoung asked unni childly, "hmmm, several months" unni answered back with a smile, "ahh, unni, it is not hard to swallow that big ball?" She asked non-sense, "well not really, Baekhyun help me swallow it" unni continue ride it on... "Yah, Sunny is our giant okay?" I whisper, "I donno" Sunny answered, then suddenly Sooyoung looked at me, "yah, Hyoyeon, I think Kai, started to help you swallow a ball right...don't lie to us I know it cause I can see your glow" She said, the I looked at her seriously, "don't worry Hyo, I know you can bare it..." She continue with a smile...

At home

Aigoo, that Giant, she made my day....HAAHHH!!! , I shouted a little, "Hyo, gwinchana?" Kai asked, "no" I said, "wae, is something bothering you?" He asked while, he put his arms around me, "Sooyoung, and Sunny they teas me" I said pouting my mouth, "teasing you about what?" He asked, "about swallowing a ball..." I said, then he make a poker face, "well like a pregnant women, who has a big ball on her belly" I explained, "don't worry I don't let you swallow a big ball cause I'll just plant it on your belly" he whispered...

#happy_reading