interview

Studio interview

Third person

"Annyeonghasayo, we're to get to know what is the real feelings between the two members of D'dreamer" MC, then Hyoyeon and Kai take their entrance, "annyeonghasayo D'dreamer leader Kim Hyoyeon imnida" Hyo introduce herself, "chunon D'dreamer Kai imnida" as well as Kai, "Kim Hyoyeon-shii, among all the members in D'dreamer, who is your closest one?" MC, "Lee Sunny, my closest I know some of you know that we have a group called HyoSun dou, before this group have made" Hyo said, "ahh, we see then who do you think is your rival?" MC, "Dyo, because his been stealing Sunny from me" Hyo said, they talked alot of things until suddenly the MC asked something, "Hyo, Kai the audiance is been very curious about your kissing scene in your show, you is it for real or just for the show?" MC, "actually its for the show..." Hyo said but she got cut off, "not for me" Kai said, then Hyo looked at him curiously, while some of the audience scream, "omo, what is this a confession?" MC, "it could be, I can do the same thing like that now" Kai said looking at Hyo, Hyo just bow her head and role her hands because of anger "omo, jinjja but it seems Hyo want it also" MC teasing them, but Hyo remain in silence to keep her anger, then Kai suddenly hold her hands, "gwinchana, I know Hyo must be really surprise by now" Kai said smiling....

Fastforward

The whole thing is done but Hyo, is no where to be found, "yah, Kim Jongin" Sunny shouted, then Kai turn around and see all the members of D'dreamers and also Byun family and Fany except Hyo, "yah, why did you said all that things in public?" Sunny asked, "Kai, you Hyo don't want does things to be annouce in public" Dyo, "yah, where's my sister right now" Tae asked angryly, "mianhe, I don't know where is she" Kai, but then Hyo showed up, "Hyo, gwinchana?" Sunny asked worriedly, "no, I'm not I need to go home now" Hyo said, passing to them, "Hyo, mianhe I don't mean to tell the public" Kai, "just shut up, what is done is done" Hyo said downly, Kai was about to approach her but Baek stop him...

#happy_reading