The Finale

2 months later

At SNSD, practice room, the girls are too noise, the Taeyeon, entered the room. "Girls', what is this noise all about?" Tae asked, "unni, manager-oppa told us to be prepared for our comeback" Seohyun said, "jinjja?!" Tae said seems so happy, "neh, unni" Yul said, then their manager come in, "girls' this is your comeback song, and the recording starts now, so you better go to the recording room" their manager said, "Lion Heart?" Sunny said curiously... [Note: Lion Heart, suposedly sung by OT9 version, but because Jessica's gone, they reverse it like the 'Catch me if you can'] "yes, so girls' go to the recording room and sing thay song" manager said, the girls followed what he command...they start recording and after the start making their choreograph on the dance...

At night

They went home, at HyoKai's house. Hyo, entered the house then Kai, greeted her and went to her, "Hyo, hows your day?" Kai asked, "it's very tiring" she replied, "aigoo, you seat first and I'll get something to eat and drink" Kai said, Hyo sat down at the couch while Kai, get something to eat and a glass of milk, when he put the tray infront of her, Hyoyeon, suddenly choke, "Hyo, gwinchana?" Kai asked, at first Hyo, insisted that she's alright, but then again, she choke again, "yah, gwinchana, you look so pale, let me bring to the hospital" Kai said, "aniyo, I think I'm just to dizzy" she said, "maybe, but you must eat or drink some of this" Kai said, "just give me the milk, I don't feel like eating" she said and Kai, give to her the milk and she drink it...

The next day

Hyo, went back to the parctice room, any minutes after they start again the practice, an hour after their manager went in "girls, today is the photoshoot for your album, please be ready yourself and go to photoshoot room...

@ photoshoot room

They all change their outfit and hairstyle, and the others put a make up...when the photoshoot start, everybody seems so blooming, afterwards suddenly Hyo, feel so dizzy again, "Hyo, gwinchana?" Tae asked, "neh, I'm alright unni" she said, and they start the shoot again, after a few shoots Hyo, almost faint thanks to Yul, she wasn't fall at the ground, "unni, gwinchana?" Yul asked worriedly, but then Hyo, choke again and fainted...

Byungwon

GG, took her to the nearest hospital. While Hyo, was on the emergency room, Yul, call Kai...

On call...

Yul: oppa, unni, was fainted come at the hospital, at ER...

Kai: arraso, Yul, please take good care of Hyo...

Yul: arraso, oppa, palli...

Call ended...

GG, was worried sick, waiting for the doctor...15 minutes past Kai, arrive and exactly the doctor come out, "who is the patients guardian?" The doctor asked, "I-I'm her husband" Kai said, "congratulation, mr. Kim, your wife is pregnant" the doctor said, then the girls scream, "so is that the reason, why unni is..." Yul said but she got cut off, "yes, and would you excuse me" the doctor said, "gomawo" Tae said, then all of them went inside, "Hyo, are feeling better now?" Taeyeon asked, "h-how, did I get in here" she asked, "well, you fainted unni, that's why we bring you here" Seohyun said, Hyo, was looking around and she saw Kai, "J-jongin, h-how did you..." Hyo asked and cut off by Yul, "I call him, unni, I'm so worried to death, and I can't lie to oppa" Yul explained, "Hyo, are you feel better now" Kai asked, and she nod, the girls went home while, Kai, tell everything to Hyo, and Hyo, seems so happy and excited and the went to the ob-gynie, to see the baby...

A week
Hyo

Everything happens for a reasons, at first my sister and I, had a miss understanding, and because of her I learn to be a independent girl but not alone, because I have my bestfriend Sunny, who sometimes acted like my mother and sister, but she is the bestest friend I'd ever had...and now I have another person inside of me, which I can take good care of...

Kai

Everything in life change, at the very beginning, we're just friends until we confess our feelings to each other. Everyday people has to change challenges, because without it maybe life is worthless. Like us, we had a very hard challenge, that day we lost our first child in your belly, but because of that we learn, and as of the day we exchange our vows, until we died, I'll still be loving you, my Kim Hyoyeon, and my family...

Tae

Everyday there's a reason to live, I as person and an unni. Everyday from the start, Yes, I have done wrong. Wrong because I got pregnant, to a person I've just met, wrong because I couldn't him the truth, wrong because I couldn't even tell my sister the truth. Mistakes can make you stronger, and make you independent, even she never forgive me from the start, it's alright because I know in the very end you realize and forgive me everything. As for my family, Yes, I've done a mistake, but because of that mistake it's make my family stronger, and now I'm married of that stranger, and we have our new angel, JOY...

Baek

Yes, I have done a big mistake from the very beginning, to got a woman pregnant because of me, and because of that I have now a beautiful, perfect family, with Taeyeon my wife, Taekhyun my son, and last but not the least Joy my daughter...👪

The end...

#happy_reading

Baekhyun and HyoKai: please read the book 2...Coming Soon...

Title: Teen Age Love (sisters book 2)

Starring:
Kim So Hyun as herself
Yook SungJae (BTOB) as himself
Park Sooyoung (red velvet: Joy) as Joy
Nam Joo-Hyun as Lian

Found out what are there rules...

Sisters cast well be their also

Kim Hyoyeon and Kim Jongin (Kai)
                                as
The parents of...

Kim Taeyeon and Byun Baekhyun
                               as
The parents of...

Find it out on book 2