meet Tommy (Taekhyun)

.............................................................

Baek

I'm so happy to see Tae, again she never show up when I call her at the park...

Flashback
I was waiting for her at the park after calling her, its already 30 minutes had past, but she hasnt come instead Suzy arrive, "oppa, why are you here, are you waiting someone?" Suzy, "ahh yeah, but anyway is their anything you need?" Me, then she come closer to me and whispered, "I like Kai-oppa" Suzy, "what but Kai, like someone" me, then she just smiled...
End of flashback

At the Park

Someone

Hyo, and her friends, they walked around and chatting, "guys, Hyo, and I usually come here often, in times when Hyo, is stress" Sun, "yah, not all the time" Hyo, "ani, when you see your first crush with the other girl" Sun, "yah, Sunny you never know who or what is he look like" Hyo, "yah, you usually talk while you're sleeping, then you said saranghae blackening, I hope you can see me like the way I see you, you know everytime I heard that I had a goose bamps" Sun, "aigoo, Sunny you don't have any idea what he really looks like" Hyo, then Dyo and Suzy start laughing, while Kai wearing a serious face, "yah, you two why are you laughing?" Hyo, pointing her finger to them, "Suzy, I'm so curious about you, are you dating someone?" Sun, "ani" Suzy, "ahhh, I don't believe in that pretty face, that I always wanted to be mine, hasn't dating someone, maldo andwae" Sun, "yah, Bunny, you have a cute face" Dyo, "jinjja, I don't dating anyone, but I do have a crush on someone" Suzy, "jeongmal, who? Is he someone we know?" Sun, "neh, (then she to her side facing Kai) Kai-oppa, chuwahaeyo" Suzy confess to Kai, then Hyo, turned around and pretend not to hear anything, Kai look at her, "mianhae Suzy, but I have someone in my heart right now, and I already confess to her" he said, looking at Hyo...

Hyo

When I hear Suzy, confessing feelings to Kai, I started walked away and pretend not to here anything, while I'm walking I saw a little kid, walking, running around, "whoa he's so cute" I come near to him when he accidenly sat on street, "kiddo, gwinchana?" Me, but then he was about to start crying, "don't little kiddo I wont hurt you, I just want to help you, (pulling him to stand up) by the way whats your name?" I asked him, "Tommy, oh goodness you little kiddo, your mom will be worried sick" a lady said then take him,Tommy, what a nice name

Flashback (3years ago)
"Hyo, if you had a child like that, what would you name him?" unni (Tae) asked, "Tommy" me, "why Tommy?" unni, "I just love the sound" me, that time we were looking at a new born baby...
End of flashback

I aready miss my unni, "Hyo, who's that kiddo your holding a while ago?" Sun, "I don't know him, I just help him when he felt at the ground, isn't he so cute?" Me, "aigoo, you always say that" Sun, "unni, do you want to have like that child?" Suzy, "what a ridiculous question, Su, of course yes, a woman always wanted to have a baby with the man she loves" me...

At the studio

Third person

All of them gathered in one studio for the an interview... "Guys, lets rock this interview, lets think that nobodies watching us" Sun, "thats impossible" Hyo.., then suddenly open the door and Baekhyun, come in "Baekhyun-oppa your here" Suzy, look who's flirting, "Hyo, when do you want to get married?" Sun, teasing her "yah, why you asked me that all of sudden" Hyo, "ani, I was just thinking what you said earlier, how could you make a baby without a partner or a husband" Sun, "yah, stop talking non-sense, I'm just 18 yrs old..., (and start singing) ♪ I am 18 going on 19 I know that I'm naive, fellows I meet my tell me I'm sweet and willingly I believe, I need someone older and wiser telling me what to do...♪" Hyo, "you had a good point then" Sun. 30 minutes after they started the show...