making her ENVY

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Three months later...

At exo's practice room

Kai, went to their practice room, then it was only Baek and Dyo, when he enter the room, "oh, Kai you're here" Dyo said with a happy expression, "yah, you two why are you looks so happy?" He said sat on the floor, "Kai, Baek, is having a second child now" Dyo said excitedly, "what? You mean Taeyeon-noona is pregnant? Yah Baekhyun, you went so fast" Kai said enviously, "yah, Kai don't call me by my name, just call me hyung remember Hyoyeon, is my dongsaeng now" Baek said proudly, "I don't care" Kai said in angry tone, "Baek, I think Kai is jealous to you" Dyo said, "why?" Baek asked, "because you'll be going to have two babies now" Dyo said, "just shut up, Dyo" Kai said angrily, "yah, Kai why don't you asked Hyo, to marry you" Baek said, "that's a great idea" Dyo agree, "I already asked her that, but then..." Kai said cut off, a minutes after, "but then she dump you?" Baek asked, "I don't know, she never answered back" Kai said, in sadly tone, "I have a better idea" Dyo said and smile...

Hyo

I was at the house of my unni, of course at Baekhyun's place or should I say Oppa... Well if you wondering why I'm here, well for one reason only because my unni is pregnant and I help her to watch over my nephew, Tommy. "Hyo, can you please take Tommy a bath?" see my unni asked me to do so, "arrasso unni" well I just agree... A moment after, Baek-oppa has arrive, "I'm home, where is my pretty, loving wife" he schream, "I'm here, Baek" my unni answered back, aigoo this two people over their, always talk/ do some sweet things, I hope ants wont ate them... When I finish take Tommy a bath, I change his clothes and, "unni, oppa I'll going now" I said, "ok bye, take care dear dongsaeng" unni said, aigoo what a fake greeting, oh well she seems so excited because her hubby is here...oh! How I wish Jongin, will propose into me again, aigoo Kim Hyoyeon, it's your fault why didn't you answer him when he asked, yah paboya?...

Tae

Ahh, I'm so glad my Baekhyun is here, I miss him so badly, "yah, why are you staring at me like that?" Baek asked, "why I can't stare at my husband" I said aegyoly, then Baek sit beside me, "Tae, what could it be our baby, is it a Boy or Girl?" Baek said while touching my belly, "I wish it could be a girl" I said, then he looked at me touches my face then his face come closer to mine and we kissed passionately...

Fany

"What?! So you mean, you want Hyoyeon to envy her sister for having a family?" I schream a little because I was shocked, "Dyo, do you think this is a good idea?" Sunny asked, "I was thinking of it. Well the thing is, Kai, asked her to marry him, but badly Hyoyeon, didn't answer like she doesn't hear a thing, that is why by doing or making her envy, maybe that is the only thing to us for her she say yes" Dyo explained, "ouch, that must be hurt...(paused a little) okay, let's do it" I agree, "let's make Hyo, say 'yes'" Sunny agree to...

Tae

I was lying at the arms of Baek, I love pillowing his arms..."Tae, we have a plan for this weekend and I hope you can participate with us" he said, "what is it?" I asked curiously, "well, Dyo was originally plan this... You see Kai, asked Hyo to marry him, but then Hyo never answered back, that's why Dyo suggest to make her envy, by showing her, that you and me and also Taekhyun, will have a family bonding" he said, "hmmm, if that's the only thing to make her say 'YES'..." I agree...

Three days later

Tae

Everyone in our house is getting ready, because we have family and friends outing... OKAY, BYUN's FAMILY is ready...👪

Hyo

It's been how many days, I haven't see Kai, "Sunny" calling my bestfriend, "what is it Hyo, do you need something? Do you need some help?" She asked, "ani, I just want to asked you, is Kai alright? It's been how my days, I haven't see him..." I said sadly,

Sunny

I see Hyo's eyes looks so very sad she is about to cry, I admit it, I really want to tell her the truth but I also don't want to break their plan. Well I just hug and comfort her, "gwinchana Hyo, I know Kai miss you alot too..." I said...

Two hours later

Hyoyeon and I, arrive to the place where everybody is, then we saw Kai, Dyo, and Fany. "Hey, guys we're here" I said happily, but Hyo still the same, "Sunny and Hyo, your tent is over there, just put your things down and come back here" Fany said, "arrasso, Hyo kaja" I said, while holding Hyo's wrist. I know she was looking at Kai but I just grab her away...when we arrive to our tent I put my things down but Hyo lay herself down, "yah, you're not going back there?" I asked, "no, I just want to rest for a while" she said, and I go back to them...

"Oh! Sunny, where is Hyoyeon?" Fany asked, "guys, why don't we stop our plan, and you Kai, I think Hyo is angry to you, she said you never meet each other for how many days" I said to them with angry glare with Kai, but then Byun's family already arrive, "is everybody here?..." Tae unni asked but no one answer her, "wait where's Hyoyeon?" Baek asked, "I'll go and call her" Kai said running...

Kai

I was heading to HyoSun's tent, minutes after I arrived and I saw her fixing something on their tent, then I approach her fastly and back hug her, "mianhae Hyo, for not being with you for how many day..." I said sincerely, then she turn around and hug me back, "I miss you so much, I'll forgive you just please don't do it again" she said, "arrasso, I wont... But first lets go back their Noona, is looking for you...

Third person

They all gathered around in one place, Tiffany, assigned a tasked for them to make, "ok guys, I'll group you into two, first group will be us Taeny, next group HyoSun, next is KaiSoo, and last but not the least is father and son" she said, "for what?" All of them asked, "HyoSun, you'll be the one will buy all our foods in the grocery, Kaisoo buy some fruit at the market, and for the father and son, you will be the one who will set all of the untensils and the fire and finally ours, TaeNy will go find some comfortable place for her..." Fany said, all of them do there assigned task... Time past ad its already night they all gathered again in one place, HyoSun cooked the foods, while KaiSoo helped them and father and son set the table, after all of that they sat around the table, they make signal to everyone but Hyo, didn't notice it, they start their mission, BaekYeon made some move to let Hyoyeon looked at them, "aigoo, Taeyeon-ahh look at you, your face is a mess... Let me wipe it" Baek said it loudly to divert Hyo's attention to them... At she looked at them, "abba, give me some samgyupsal" Taekhyun asked then Baek feed him, "nado" Taeyeon said with aegyo face, then I feed her also...."whoa! What a sweet family" Sunny shouted, but Hyo just smile, BaekYeon did all there sweetest moment... Afte an hour... Hyo, went to the seaside then Kai follow her. She sat at the sand and Kai sat next to her, "you know Kai, for this past few days I went to my unni's house to help her taking care of Taekhyun, I really envy her because she is with her son but not only Taekhyun but also the baby inside her belly, I really to have such beautiful family. (Paused for a while, but Kai start to smile) You know I really regret it, that time you asked me to marry you, but then I never give you my answer..." She said about to cry, Kai lift her head up, face him and hug her, "geokjeongmal Hyo, I'm here I'll never let you go, starting from today you're mine, and I'm all yours" Kai said and kissed her passionately... Mean while at the camp side, "I guess our plan is working" Dyo said, "thanks to you" Tae said, "aigoo I think we just leave them alone right now" Fany said...but then a strong wind and rain came, Hyoyeon and Kai, run to the resort and book a room as well as the others...

At the room...

Kai, lay Hyoyeon down at the bed, then he undress himself, and start to kiss Hyo deeply...until the moment he insert his little brother to her clit...

#happy_reading