Jealousy

Hyo

Aigoo, its been three days, since Jongin, told me about his feelings, omo, eottokie?...,

Flashback
When the day Suzy, Dyo, and Kai, they transferred here, I told them their rooms and command them to unpack there things. While me went to the kitchen and cooking, but then suddenly someone who back hug me, then "Hyo, I have to tell you something" Kai, "what?" me, "well its been a year that I come to realize this feeling" Kai, then I turned around,
"Hyo, I like you" Kai... We're about to kiss but , "Hyo, Ceo, called you through phone" Sun, shouting from the upstairs, "coming" me, then quickly running...
End of flashback

Haah! I miss that moment, "Hyo, we to go now" Sun, "ok coming" me, well today  we will go to our intertainment, because we'll be meeting someone from america, "Hyo, why are you so silence over their, you use to be the modemaker" Sun, "unni, gwinchana?" Suzy, "I'm not in the mode to talk" me, then put on my headphone on...

Sunny

It's so weird why our modemaker/dancing queen, is she had a problem?, "Dyo, did you know why Hyo acted like that?" Me, "no" Dyo,... After 30 minutes we arrive...

Hyo

Haah, I hate seeing the view, why is it everytime I watch Kai, Suzy is around and holding his body, are they start dating??? Haah, no, no, he already confess to me, but why he acted like that?, aigoo molla... "Hyo, gwinchana?" Sun, "anni, ungwinchana, I hate the view I'm looking at now" me, then went to the CR.

"Aigoo, Kim Hyoyeon, please comeback to your senses" me, talking to myself, then I went back to them...

"Guys, I called you here today, cause I want you to have a collaboration with the artist from America, you don't need to worry, because she can also speak hangul (a korean language) she is a half Korean, and I think she bought with her, her Korean friends" CEO, well I don't care who is she, I just don't really like the view here, "ouh! Baekhyun, I'm glad you're arrive, come and sit" ceo, "what is it Sir?" Baek, "well you and Suzy, need to collaborate together you'll be singing this" ceo, as he give the copy of the song, "Dream?" Both of them, "yes, and that song you'll be acted that your inlove to each other" ceo, "thats easy" Suzy, then someone knocked the door, "sir, Tiffany and her friends are already here" sec, "just let them in" ceo, "so sir, when is D' dreamers, comeback" me, but he ignore me instead he went to the door side...

Third person

Hyo, turned around as she follows ceo's footstep, but the she drop her phone when she saw her sister..., "welcome ms. Hwang, come in" ceo, "ahh yeah" Fany, "sorry Hyo, what is it did you asked again?" ceo, then Tae was also shocked seeing her dongsaeng..., but then Hyo, run away "yah, Kim Hyoyeon, comeback here" ceo shouting, then Tae, followed her...

Fastforward

House

"Yah, its so weird that happened a while ago, why is it Hyo-unni, acted that way, you know running away" Suzy asked ignorantly, "well Su, Hyo, isn't acted wierd, she do that because, that woman hurt her so much" Sun, "waeyo? she only meet that woman today, we never know what's her name" Suzy, "actually that woman is, is Hyo's..." but she cut off, "because that woman is my sister, a sister who never cared about me" Hyo, crying then Sunny, hug and try comforting her...

Hotel

"Tae, did you catch her?" Fany, "ani, she went away riding a taxi, I couldn't catch her" Tae, cry silently, "geukjeongmal Tae, I'll make you and your sister talked, and you'll explain to her everything arratchii" Fany and hud her, "gomawo chingguya" Tae...

#happyreading