Should "I" or "NOT"???

Baek

Its been a while since that night I never  saw her again, well I just want to asked her if she's ok or not, "hyung, gwinchana?" Kai, "ani" me, "hyung, I'll be out for tonight, I'll be meeting my friend" Kai, 'friend?', "chingu,who?" me, "Kim Hyoyeon, she's beenmy friend since the day we first meet" Kai, could it be Taeyeon's sister?...

Flashback

"Ahh, I almost forgot this is my dongsaeng Kim Hyoyeon" Tae,

End of flashback

That's right, "yah Kim Jongin, I'll go with you tonight I'd like to meet your friend, arasso" I said, the walk away so that he can't say no...

Kim's residence

Tae

Eottoki, how could I tell my dongsaeng about my situation right now, wait should I tell also Baekhyun, about this or not?, ahhh!!! eottoki, Kim Taeyeon, think..., then I suddenly hear my dongsaeng talking to someone from the outside so I sneak up on her...

Hyo phone conversation

"Ouh, wae?"

---------

"You're hyung?"

---------

"Gwinchana, I will bring also Sunny"

---------

"Hmmm, arasso"

Phone conversation ended

Who could it be?, "Hyo, can I talked to you?" me, "ne, unni, mondae?" Hyo, "who is the one calling you?" me, "ahh, unni remember that day I was hospitalize, the guy my roommate, actually we're also classmates then, our proff. assign an activity to us that is why well be meeting tonight at the café to discuss it" she explained, "hmm, how about that 'hyung'?" me, "we it isn't his real hyung, you'll see, they are a bunch of guys, whose living in one house, the eldest of them all is their banker, or they call it gramps" explaining, "ok it's seems I can't trust that guy, well then I'll be going with you tonight" me, "arrasso unni" she just agree and went to our room...

At night, at the café

"are you sure this is the right place?" me, "neh, unni we use to come here mostly in our vacant" Hyo, then we go in...

Hyo

When we get in I saw Jongin, firstly  "unni, this way" I said, then of course my unni just follow, "ouh, Jongin" I said, waving my hand and smiling, "Hyoyeon, where's Sunny, I taught she will be with you" he asked, "well Sunny, said she well follow in a minute" me and smiling, "so whose with you?" Kai, "ahh, this is my unni, and unni this is Jongin" me, "nice meeting you Jongin" unni, "nado, noona" Kai, then unni just smile at him..., then when I look at the back of Kai, I was so shock to see Baekhyun, then Kai, notice it, "ahh, Hyo, this is my hyung, Byun Baekhyun" he said, then I look at my unnies face, she was so shock... "Hyung, this Kim Hyoyeon, and her sister Kim Taeyeon" Kai, (fastforward)... After we eat we discuss everything we need to discuss about our activity but, when I look at unni and Baekhyun-oppa, I feel awkward situation between them but never mind I just need to focus for this activity...

Tae

Its feel very awkward when you with the father of your baby, and he doesn't have knowledge about it, "ahmm, Hyo, I'll go to the restroom for awhile" me, "ok unni" Hyo.

Baek

When Tae, stood up and went to the restroom a moment after I follow her, I waited at the door  from the outside..., minutes after she went out then I drag her outside, "yah, what are you doing?" Tae, "I just need to talked to you" me...

Tae

After hearing what he said I was just stand still and look at him, "mondae?" me, "well, I just want to know, how have you been this past few weeks after our date night" Baek, "well then I'm fine and good" me, "why you never contact me at least ones, I'm so worried about you" Baek, then he touches my cheeks and flip my hair, I just look at his eyes to see if he's telling the truth, then suddenly our face are closer, them his lips landing to mine, he kissed me then minutes after I responce him...

The next morning

I wake up very early in the morning, that I could cook my dongsaeng then ready everything for her school...

An hour past

"Good morning, Hyo" me, greeted my dongsaeng "ahh unni you're early today, whoa! You really made all of this?" Hyo, "neh, I just want to treat my dongsaeng like a princess" me, "ahh jinjja" Hyo, smiling...

Text message...

Tae, can you come out for a moment... @ the park....

♥ Baek

"Hyo, I'll go out for a while" me, "hmm, arasso unni" Hyo,...

Park

I went to the park like he said, and now maybe I should tell him the truth that I'm pregnant or I shouldn't.
When I walked aroung finding him, and yes I found him but when I got near to him I was shock seeing him kissing with another girl..., that's why I run back home... I knew it I shouldn't tell him the truth....

#happy_reading

Dedicated to: @kaihyo_xxx