miss A

Suzy

I went to the intertainment which I was signed a contract to give my resignation, well I've been planing this  for how many weeks seeing Kai oppa like that, how he was possess by his love to Hyo unni, I can't even had a chance to talked or hang out with him. I went straight to the CEO's office and hand over my resignation paper, "wait miss Bae, why did you resign? You know that all of us in this intertainment will be missing you" the CEO said, "ara, but time will past and I'll be soon debuted from the different company, I'm so sorry mr. Lee, but I think for the best" I said and walked out...

Phone call
Hyo

H~hello! This is Kim Hyoyeon speaking..

Manager~Hyo, you heard the news?

H~what news?

Manager~Suzy has submit her resignation, and she will be at the different company by now............
.....

.....

After the phone call

Hyo

"Maldo andwae" I said then drop my phone, "yah, gwinchana?" Sunny asked me, "Sunny, maknae will live us" I said, "what? W-what do you mean?" Sunny, "she already hand over her resignation letter" I said, "what! Are you serious?" Sunny shouted a bit, "seriously" I said in lonely tune...

At the SMent...

Third person

Hyo and her troups at mr. Lee's office, "ladies and gentlemen, as of now you will be separated" mr. Lee said, then everyone react except for Hyoyeon, then a moment after Hyo spoke up, "it's because Suzy is not in our group anymore, that's why you want us to split up?" Hyo said with anger, "no it's not that Suzy. Look she wants a compete with you guys, that is why you'll be go to another group, and don't worry Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sunny, and you Kim Hyoyeon will be joining in one group as well as to Baekhyun, Dyo, and Kai" mr. Lee explain, "so mr. Lee, what group will be entering?" Baek, "well you boys will be joining at Suho's group" mr. Lee, "you mean that group called EXO?" Dyo, "thats right, and you girls there is a bunch of girls waiting for you at your practice room" mr. Lee. After that all of them went to their respected practice room...

JYPnation

Suzy, enter the JYPnation which JY Park invited her, she went to his office then come in, when she was inside she was surprise to see three beautiful sitting at the guess seat. "Welcome miss Bae Suzy, come in and sit with them, okay I'd like you to meet your group to be, girls I want you to introduce yourself one by one" JYP, "annyonghasyo, chonun Bae Suzy imnida", " Lee Min Young/Min imnida", "Meng Jia from China", " Wang Fei Pei also from China", after they introduce themselves they went to their practice room...

JYP practice room

"Hi! Guys, nice to meet you, what is the name of our group?" Suzy, "I don't know" Fei, "well mr. JYP told us that we should be the one who'll name our group" Min, "that's right, what if 'the amazing girls" Jia, whoa what a non sense, "ani, what if we call ourselves 'miss A' " Suzy suggested, "thats sounds great" Min, "we are M I S S A we go break break it out" all of them...

#happy_reading