All my love is for you ♥

Hyo

"Yul's omma and my abba got married which made us to be siblings" Kai said as he smile at me, "maldo andwae" its the only word I've said, but then he holds my hand and he started to run away with me...

Han river

We both sat down at the grass near at the han river, while Kai was laying at my lap, "ahh, I think I should thanks Sunny, for what she's done a while ago, if its not for her you won't listened to me" he said, but I remain silence then he hold my hand, "let me sleep for a moment, Hyoyeon" he said, but still didn't responce....

Tae

"Baek, I'll go home first to fetch Tommy, I'll be right back" I shouted, "wait we'll go together, I want also to fetch and see my son" he said, then the both of us went out...

At the car

"I'll be the one will drive" he said, then open the door for me, he start the engine and start to drive. A few minutes after, "Tae, when do we tell Taekhyun, the truth?" He asked, "in the right time" I said, "when is that 'the right time?' Tae, could it be that time, now is the right time?" He asked, I smiled, "yah, why are you smiling" he said, "yah, look where you driving" I said, but then he stopped the car, "yah, why are you stopping?" I said, he just look at me, then I turn my head facing him, and start to do some aegyo look, "wae, do I looked more beautiful now? (Aegyo tone with puppy eyes) yah, stop staring at me and start to drive" I said shouted a little then smile...

Hyo

It's been an hour since Kai, is asleep and I can't help but to look at him, "mianhae, for treating you like that I don't mean any of those" I whisper, "gwinchana as long as you're mine" he answer, I was so shocked then "yah, get up, my legs hurt" I said, "Hyo, is it true that you lost your memory?" He suddenly asked, "maybe, back then I only remember you and unni, but then when I see Eunhyuk oppa again, I feel I know him somewhere, then that night I fell a sleep on his lap I have a dream that I confess to a guy, and got rejected then when I woked up, I try to kiss him and it didn't work" I said, "so that kiss you did it on purpose" he said, seems jealous, "hmm, but then I feel betrayed by myself and found out that it was only you who can move my heart" I said, "tsk, I don't believe it" he said then I kiss him on the lips, then stood up without telling him. "Ahh, apayo" then he stood up and run over me, we chasing each other like a little children playing around...

House

Tae

We arrive at my house, ahh not necessary mine but to my dongsaeng, when we get inside I see our son sitting at the sofa, "Baby" I called him, then he face us and start to run towards as, "omma where have you been, I miss you" he said while carrying him and he hug me, "Byun Baekhyun, why are you here" Fany asked curiously, "ahh, I'm here because of them" he answered back and pointing us, "Tae, may I speak with you alone?" Fany asked...

Kai

I chase Hyo, around until the both of us lay at the grass, "Hyo, don't do that again, it makes me feel jealous, and I don't want you to hold each other hand with other guy" I said as a warn and soon to be husband, "aigoo, you act like a child" she said and pinch my cheeks, "yah, I'm being serious" I said and hold her hands, "look whose talking, you kiss a lot of girls not only just any kiss but in the lips" she said and turn herself around, "you already know that all my love is belong to the woman I love and that's you, my Kim Hyoyeon" I said and back hug her...

House

Tiffany

Tae, and I went to my room "Tae, do you have  secret you to tell me?" I asked look at her in serious way, "Fany, I know it's hard to believe this, I'm getting married" she said happily, "but how?" I asked, "well we have a conversation of GD, then when I look forward I see Baekhyun, was infront of us and that time he now's everything I'd follow him until to his condo unit, then I confess to him the whole truth about Tommy and everything" Tae explained, "so you mean, he already know that he's the father of Tommy?" I asked and she nod, but suddenly the door opens and...."omma, you're a liar, you told me abba is already dead, you are LIAR" Tommy said crying with anger....

#Happy_reading