Eunhyuk oppa

Hyo

I walked along the hallway when suddenly I dumbed into someones chest, then I looked up to find out who is it, "eorimania" he said, well I was curious who is this guy, "yah, Kim Hyoyeon you already forget me?" He asked, but instead I looked at him in curious face, but then pinch my cheeks "aigoo my little donsaeng has her memory lost" he said, "Eunhyuk-shii" I heard someone who called him that, and I turned around and found out its my unni, "yah, stop pinching my dongsaeng, you make her face getting huge" then unni took out his hands, "yah, how can Hyo forget me easily" he asked, "Hyo, this Eunhyuk your oppa 10 years ago, remember that time you have trouble in school?" Unni said...

Flashback

"Yah, kkumanhae apayo" me, well I've been got bullied with a bunch of girls, well I heard someone who talked to the girls and stopped them, he offer his hand and guide me to stand, "annyong, I'm Eunhyuk" then he laid his hand on me to shake, "gamsahmnida oppa, chunon Hyoyeon imnida" then I shoke it...

End of flashback

"Ahhh, that guy who save me before" I said, "you remember?" Eunhyuk, then we both smile, "omma" Tommy call her mom while running towards us, "ahh, Eunhyuk-shii this is my son Tommy, Tommy say hi to your uncle" Tae, "annyonghasayo, chonun Kim Taekhyun imnida" what a very good child showing his respect to the elders, then Tae and Tommy left..., "who is the father of that child?" Eunhyuk asked, "Byun Baekyeon" then I walked away, "what?!" He said then follow me....

Tae

"Tae, who was that guy?" Fany, "ahh, that? That is my dongsaengs first love" I replied seeing Kai's expression he seems to jealous, "jinjja, I thought he was your past" Baek he simply put his arms around me, but then he never succeed it, "unni, its really true that is Hyo's first love but how?" Suzy, "well 10 years ago, my dongsaeng experience that people bullied her, one day Eunhyuk, see her that being bullied by bunch of girls, then he rescue her, after that day they become closer, day after day, months after months, until my dongsaeng confess to him her feelings to Eunhyuk, before she was hospitalize and meet Kai" I explained everything, "but why Hyo, didn't tell me everything?" Sun, "because after that accident she has a temporary amnesia, and slowly she can regain it back" I said, then all of us went home...

Home

Baek, open the gate and I drive the van inside, after that we all went out the van, and went inside the house, when we open we all surprise seeing Hyo, was leaning at Eunhyuk's lap, while Eunhyuk, was reading a book, "the two of you what do you think you're doing?" Fany asked, but then Eunhyuk, 'shh' us then we all looked at my dongsaeng, and she was sleeping, then we just let them stay we all went to our rooms...

Kai

I was bother by that guy, seeing how he take good care of you, oh ttaptaphae, I went to stairs sneaking the both of them, aigoo after I confess to her on public thats the only thing she want to saw me...

Third person

While Kai is sneaking on them, Eunhyuk stares at Hyo, he clears her face and kissed her forehead, Kai just stare at them with angry glare, then suddenly Eunhyuk, carry Hyo into bridal way and went to the guess room where Eunhyuk will spend his night....

Tae and Taekhyun's room

Baekhyun, went to their room knocking first before entering, "abba?!" Taekhyun said happily, then pull him to their bed and close the door, then Tae come out from the bathroom wearing only a towel, "baby, who is it at this late night" she said and see who is it and was so surprise, "y-yah, what are you doing here?" Tae said shouting a bit but then Baekhyun, stood up and cover her mouth, "omma, I let abba, to come I miss him" Tommy said, "baby you shouldn't do that, you know that he isn't your real dad, and beside I just let you to call him, to your dad" I explained, "but mommy, I can't sleep without dad beside me" Tommy, "arrasso, I'll be go changing" I said and went to the closet and change into my pajama and went back to the bed seeing my son sleep so fast, "yah, what is it you want? Why did you come here?" I asked him, "wae, I can't visit my yeoljachinggu?" He said and hug me, "what yeoljachinggu?" I said, but then he hold my both cheeks which made me pout and he kissed me smackly, "yah, why did you do that" I said, but he hug me back saying "aigoo, I really miss you" and he lean his chin on my shoulder...

Kai

I was following them, until we reach at the guess room I see that Eunhyuk, lay Hyo at the bed but then she wake up, "Hyo, are you okay?" He asked, but then Hyo looked at the door, then fastly hide...

Hyo

I notice someone is staring as, and I look carefully then I realize it was Kai, that is why a I stood up and kiss Eunhyuk oppa, but smack when I saw Eunhyuk oppa's reaction, he was so shock. I notice that Kai, is gone thats why I acted that I was fainted...

The next day

Tae

I woke so early in the morning then I found out that I was leaning on Baek's arms, I was staring at him I even touch his nose and lips, but then suddenly he woke up, "good morning my wifey"  he said, "what wifey? Yah, come out to your senses I'm not your wife, and beside let me stood" I said trying to get up, but then he hug me tightly "lets stay like this for a moment" he said, since I can't move I just stay still...

Hyo

I woke up and slowly went out the room, aigoo what I have done last night, I must be in big trouble, I went directly to my room then wash up...

An hour past

Everything was reading at the dinning area, and all of us gathered around and eat, "so guys do you have any schedule for today?" Fany asked, "today I don't have any" Sunny said, "nado" Dyo, "why don't we go out of town?" Fany suggest, "ah ah I think that is a bad idea, remember that day we were out of town everythings went messy" unni, "you're right" Fany said, "unni, I have to go I had a very important meeting to attend" maknae, then she fastly go out..., but then Eunhyuk oppa whispered "donsaeng let's talk for a moment after eating" he said, and stood up...

After 30 mins

I went to the pool where Eunhyuk oppa was waiting, "oppa what is it you want to tell me?" I asked, "do you remember what you did last night?" He asked, "did I do something crazy things last night? Or did probably I mess up with someone" I asked ignorantly, "a-ani, you didn't do anything (except kissing me : whispering to hisself)" he said, "what did you said awhile ago I can't hear anything" I said start teasing him...

#Happy_reading