Strange Feeling

Tae

After that night, I always stayed at our house for a week, "unni, lets go out and have a bonding together" Hyo, "hmm, since its been a week I've never live the house, why not" me, of course I agree, I can't refuse my dongsaeng...

Han River

We are now here at the han river, of I sat on the couch watching my sister biking, "unni, lets go together" she said, well I didn't answer I just stood up and go near her, and suddenly I feel like I'm going to faint, I feel dizzy, go thing my dongsaeng is there, "gwinchana, unni?" Hyo...

Hyo

When unni stand and come to me, I notice that she's almost fainted, that's why I asked her if she's ok, but she didn't answered, instead she suddenly sat down at the ground..."Hyo, I feel so dizzy" she said, "unni, palli jip kaja" then I take her home...

---------------------------------------------------

The next morning

Tae

"Unni, annyong I'll go to school now" my lovely dongsaeng said, 30 minutes after she left, I was just staying at the living room alone watching movies, I was just only eating then suddenly I feel vomiting, then I run to the wash room and vomit..., wait am I? hey it couldn't be 'preggy?' aigoo, maldo andae..., after that I decided to go to the hospital...

Byungwon

"Doc., I feel dizzy and last time I feel like I'm fainted, anni, I was about to faint" I explained, "well Ms. Kim, we can't tell what could it be the reason, it's better if we can check up it briefly, if only you can allow that" doc said, then I was just think about it..., after a few minutes I agree...

[The doctor and I perform all the laboratory test... After an hour, we finish it all]

"Doc, what is the findings?" me, "well Miss Kim, congratulation, you're pregnant, well actually you're three weeks pregnant now" he said, 'what I'm PREGGY???'.

[New Update]