Forgive and Forget

Tae

Tommy and I, are in Baek's condo unit well we'd been staying here for a week, "good morning Tae" Baek greet me with a kiss, "good morning too" I greeted back with a smile, "you know Tae, I can't really imagine that you, my family is with me" he said then he grab me which me pillow his arms, and hug me "yah, I can't breathe" I said, "let's just stay like this for 5 minutes" he said, he never broke the hug...

Hyo

"Fany unni, I'll be leaving now we have our last day of shooting for our show" I said, then I went out and I saw Kai, bringing his car, "Kai, you're early" I said, then he kissed me as a greeting, "beacause I want to fetch and go with my Hyoyeon" he said as he open the door, "aigoo, you're so cute" I said as I pinch his cheek, then he start the engine... At the set I saw Seo Min sitting at the corner of the wall, "Kai, I'll go first to Seo Min" I said and went to the child. "Noona!" He greeted me happily, "How are you Seo Min" I asked as I shuffled his hair, "noona, this end of the month I'll be having a family, a noble man and woman decided to adopt me" he said happily, "jinjja? Whoa chukkahae Seo Min" I said then hug him with a big smile on my face, "noona, when I grow up I'll be marrying a woman like you..., ani not just like you but I'm gonna marry you, noona just wait for me" he said, "arata, arraseo" I said, "aigoo, you kiddo, can I excuse Hyoyeon for a moment" Kai suddenly said, "neh hyeongnim" the kid said and run away, "aigoo that child is really happy now" I said, "*tsk* I don't want him, he already proposes to you and you say yes" he said sadly, "aigoo, Kai he is just child, I know he can find a woman that is perfect to him" I said pinching his cheeks, "kkumanhae, apayo" he said and turn his back on me, "are you angry or jealous? Kai, Kai" I said but he never answered back, "so that's it you won't answer me, then fine I'll leave" I said then turned around and start to walked, but then he suddenly back hug me, "Hyo, if I would asked the same thing, like what that child asked you" he whispered, still hugging, "what thing?" I asked, the he turned me around, "Hyo, please accept this nicklace.... Hyo, will you marry me?" He said and I was so shock that I couldn't answer...

Tae

"Baek, can we go to Hyoyeon, now? I just like to asked her forgiveness, I love my dongsaeng I don't like that the day of our wedding day" I asked Baek, "well let's do it then, I want you and Hyoyeon, will be okay" he agree...

Hyo

After our shouting Kai and I went at the park, "I'll you again, will you marry me?" Kai asked, "okay, well Kai, the truth is I don't know, well to tell you I'm not ready, I'm—I'm sorry" I said and bow my head down, then suddenly someone call me, "Hyo, I'm glad to see you here" Sunny said, "wae, is somethings wrong?" I asked, "follow me she said" she said and I follow her...

Bus stop

"Yah, Sunny why are we here? What are we gonna do here? Are we going home?" I asked, but Sunny just walked then I sat down at the bench, but then suddenly someone seated at my side, at first I didn't trun my head and mind who is it, "Hyo, mianhae" a familiar voice spoke, then I turn my head to my right side and saw my unni sitting next to me, then she look at me and smile "Hyo, mianhae... That time I just want to comfort you about to what happened to Suzy, I hope you forget me" she said, bowing her head, "ani unni, I was the one who should asked you that, because I'm the one who made a mistake" I said as my tears start to fall into my cheeks, then she wipes it saying, "gwinchana, nado I made a mistake, I already forgive my dongsaeng" then hug me, "unni, gomawo to forgive me, and I hope we just forget all of this..." I said and hug her back... After a moment of silence and broke the hug, "Hyoyeon-ahh, I already confess to Baek everything, and now I'm engage with him" she said happily showing her engagement ring to me, "whoa! Unni, chughahae" I said happily and continue, "nado, unni, me and Jongin is already in relationship", "jeongmal, whoa my dongsaeng is already grown up" she said excitedly...

Baek's house

Tae

I enter the house then I saw my baby and his father sitting at the sofa while watching TV, "baby, I'm home" I shouted from the door side, then I seated at the center of them, "omma, how's aunt Hyo, is she okay?" Tommy asked, "yes so she's fine, and the two of us are now okay, we forgive and forget to each other" I said while shuffled his hair, "so you succeed it, thanks to me for helping you" Baek whispered, "gomawo" I whispered back with a matching kiss of his cheeks, "so you must pay, the prize" he whisper again, "what prize?" I whispered back, but then he just smiled, "Taekhyun, it's time for bed go now to your room" Baek command, then Tommy follow him, but before he does he kissed as both for the good night, then  he carry me into a bridal style into our room...

Hahahaha!!!  BYUNTAE....

#HAPPY_READING