the love between us

Sunny

I just can't believe Hyo, agree that show she even can't pick one child, "Sunny, I know what question comes from your mind now, I agree that because I want to take care a child nothing more and beside I let Kai, pick the child" Hyo, "aigoo Kim Hyoyeon, why don't you get married" me, then I walked away...

Hyo

Mianhae Sunny, I can't marry now without a guy that I love, and I only want to marry Jongin, he's the one for me...

Kai

After hearing Sunny, about marriage I'am gonna confess again my feelings to Hyo...

Third person

"Guys, I have something to tell you" Fany, "mondae unni?" Suzy, "well we will be having a MT, and don't worry about the fees I'm the one who settled it all" Fany, "jinjja immo?" Tommy, "neh, Taekhyun we'll be going to the beach" Fany, "whoa, omma omma, immo said we'll be having MT" Tommy, "jeongmal?" Tae, looking at Fany, then Fany give a thumbs up to her, and Tae smiled...

Tae

After I smiled unto Fany, I turned around and found out that Baekhyun is looking at me, "baby, why do you go to aunt Hyo's room, and take some nap" me, "arrasso omma" he just followed, I was about to go to Baek, but suddenly Suzy, got him first so I step back...

Baek

I notice that Tae, is coming to me so I ready myself but Suzy, come to me first, oh shit, this girl is really a mode breaker, "oppa, do you have an idea who's Kai-oppa like?" Suzy, aigoo this girl always talked non sense, "yah why don't you asked him yourself" me, then walked away, "guys be ready the van will be here at one hour" Fany, oh yes we'll be ready...

At the van

[Seating arrangement:
Last row - Hyo, Kai, Suzy
Second row - Fany, Dyo, Sunn
First row - Baek, Taekhyun, Tae]

We seat on our position, and I'm so happy that Suzy is far from me, and Tae is near to me, even thought we can't talked by now, but someday...

Tae

I see Tommy, is already fell asleep but then he fall his head to Baek, I was about to get him but, "let him sleep at peace" Baek, then I just smile at him "gomawo" me, then I close my eyes...

Fany

Aigoo look at Tae, she seems so happy with him even she told me that she doesn't love him anymore, but seeing the two of them now, they look they still in love to each other...

[A moment guys, I wrote this thought of Tiffany unni, because that's what I really see between them. Try to watch his reaction during the MAMA award, just type on youtube you'll see and thought that he is madly inlove with Tae,up until now]

Hyo

Ahh! I really hate this sight looking the two of them, maknae get up don't lean at Kai's shoulder, Kai you said you like me why did you let Suzy, lean at your shoulder, aigoo...

At the beach

Aigoo, it's really great that we've finally arrive I can breathe now, "Tae, gwinchana" I heard Baekhyun, asked her so I looked back, "neh, I'm okay" unni, "let me help unload your things" Baek, wow gentleman, "ok guys, I only reserve three rooms, your roommates is your seatmate in van, the same, 143 is your num Tae, 144 is ours and 145 is yours Hyo" Fany, "Fany, are serious?" Tae whispered, "guys I'm so serious about this and no buts" Fany, then we all go to our assign room.

At room 145 our room

I'm gonna hate this place if, I'm not going to transfer a room, that could make me comfortable, then I went out to our room, I was in the lobby 'wait Hyo, if you leave them alone there is a possibility something will happened to them... Aigoo, aish anyway I just can't stand with them' but in the end I went back to the room anyways there are two rooms their, "unni, Kai-oppa said we'll be staying in this one room" Suzy, "okay, just go on and sleep first" me, the I went to the window side then seat at the bench...

Kai

I went out to our room, then I go near her, "it's been a while since the last day we were together" me, "yes, and I miss those things too, I wish I could turned back time" Hyo, then I hold her hands, "well we can be like that, Hyo I want to tell you this again, I hope you can give me an answer now, Hyo, I like you, not only like but LOVE, Hyo, can we start dating?" Me, then she suddenly put her arms around my neck and kiss me on the lips, then I kissed her back...., our kiss our go deeper then I carry her in a bridal style towards my room, then put her at the top of my bed, "K-kai, mianh but I'm not ready yet" she said, then I smiled "geokjeongmal, I wont do anything to you, I just want to kiss you" me, then I kissed her again...

Room 143
Tae

It's feel awkward to sleep with the father of my son, but looking at him right now I think still love him, he take care of me, to our son even he never know, but still I love him..., hmmm, right now his telling a story to Tommy, which made him fall asleep, "Tae, I think Taekhyun, had already fell asleep, then you go to sleep now" he said, "its okay, I like the view right now" me, then go to the bed which the two of them laying, then I lay with them, what's wrong we're family, then I close my eyes and fell asleep...

Baek

I can't believe that Tae, let me sleep with them, wait I must capture this moment, I took a picture with them then I took again with me, then I sleep, Taekhyun is in the middle of us...