Star Struck

Jade

I shuffled into the stuffy dressing room, sitting down at my chair. The room was an absolute mess, clothes scattered on the floor, water bottles tossed around, and one single bra tossed onto a chair.

This new makeup artist better be good. With this mess, I won't be able to stand this one for too long.

My gaze flicked to the door as it steadily creaked open, revealing a woman who looked to be a bit younger than me, wavy, shining blonde hair cascading down her shoulders. She smiled warmly as she began to pick up the clothes, making absolutely sure they were neatly folded, and seated them on a chair in the back corner of the room, making her way over to me.

"Hello. My name is Perrie, Perrie Edwards, and I'm your new makeup artist." She greeted warmly, giving me a small hug.

"You should know who I am, but it would be rude of me not to introduce myself anyways. I'm Jade, Jade Thirlwall, your new client." I returned the smile and the hug, already fairly happy with my luck.

This girl, Perrie, was beautiful. She had eyes reminiscent of crystal blue ponds, a small, pierced nose, full pink lips, and a nicely structured face. See, something the industry had yet to notice was that I wasn't necessarily into guys. They repeatedly tried setting me up with men from the industry, to which I kindly declined.

"So, I wasn't actually informed of the event you were attending today, so I can't do your makeup." Perrie explained, laughing lowly.

"Red carpet event. Nothing out of the ordinary." I informed curtly, keeping a straight face so that she could begin my makeup.

Today, at this event, I was wearing heeled, over-the-knee boots, fishnet leggings, and a black decorated outfit. My hair was down and wavy, and I was excited to see how she'd do my makeup for this.

Her outfit, on the other hand, was quite different than what I usually see makeup artists wearing

Her outfit, on the other hand, was quite different than what I usually see makeup artists wearing. She was wearing a simple crop top with a pair of leggings. Not out of the ordinary for a girl to wear, but quite unusual for the makeup artists I usually get.

She did my makeup in a fairly natural style, which I liked, and topped it off with a cheeky kiss on the cheek.

"I'm so sorry, please don't fire me, I-" I stopped her rambling before she got too far along.

"Love it's fine, I quite enjoyed that." I replied, laughing as she blushed at my comment. "Oh, and thank you for the makeup."

"Y-you're welcome, miss." She stammered.

I stood up and slowly walked over to her, intentionally breathing on her neck as I gave her a hug. I lightly brushed my lips against the skin of her shoulder, letting out a low chuckle as I backed away.

"I-I'll be on my way..." She said softly, starting to back out of the room.

"Wait, Perrie. Would you like to be my date for this event?"