Oblivious (Mini-1)

Jade smiled to herself as she played with Perrie's soft blonde hair, watching as her blue eyes clouded over with emotion throughout the film.

"—So what do you think about it, Jade?" Perrie's voice suddenly rang out in Jade's ears, causing her eyes to widen as they darted down to meet Perrie's.

"I, um—" Jade started, biting her lip furiously; a nervous habit of hers.

"Wasn't listening to a word I was saying? Yeah, thought so." Perrie finished for her, smirking at Jade's facial expression, which was a mix between confusion and embarrassment.

"Sorry?" Jade offered, shrugging her shoulders.

"It's fine. The question wasn't that important anyways, so it wouldn't mattered if you had actually listened." Perrie teased, smiling. Jade absentmindedly swatted at her, letting out a small chuckle as she did so.

"Just watch the movie, would ya?"

|}:{|}:{|}:{|

Jade's head was uncomfortable rested against a pillow, Perrie's soft breathing helping to lull Jade to sleep. Jade lightly tugged at Perrie's hair, trying to capture the blonde's attention.

"Perrie." She whispered, turning her body so that both of her legs were on either side of Perrie's right leg.

"Smrinfsinrf." Perrie muttered into her pillow, shifting a little bit in the bed.

"Perrie?" Jade tried again, shaking Perrie lightly.

"—huh?" Perrie nearly shouted, her head lifting from her pillow rather quickly. "I'm really dizzy." She giggled, her eyes settling on Jade.

"I'm uncomfortable." Jade pouted, pushing her bottom lip out exaggeratedly. "Can you cuddle me?"

"Come here ya big baby." Perrie sleepily grins, opening her arms for the brunette to crawl into, and that's exactly what she did.

"Thank you, Pez." Jade mumbled into Perrie's chest, smiling as she drifted to sleep.

|}:{|}:{|}:{|

AUTHORS NOTE

So I haven't decided if I want these to be titled or not. Anyways, some of you may be clever enough to figure out how these are gonna work ^_^

I hope you enjoy these when I post, and they may not be entirely daily, but I'll work on them every day to ensure you get at least one or two a week. I'm sorry I can't satisfy your hunger for my writing >.<

Besides, they're better written this way.

I'm curious, and I'd love comments, where are you all from? Scotland? Australia? Russia? I wanna know! I'm interested in learning more about you guys, you'll be my madmen and madwomen. For now, at least. Is there anything you'd like to know about me? I'm fairly open on most things.

Let me know!

Love you lots like jelly tots!

~Max