⤷Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ⤶

Jade had accepted it by now. She didn't know how or when, but somewhere along the way, she had fallen in love with her best friend, Perrie Louise Edwards. She found herself fantasising about the day she had the guts to kiss Perrie, and longing for the day she might be able to call the blonde her own. She long awaited the mere second that Perrie looked at Jade the way Jade looked at Perrie, like her entire world was right in front of her. And in a way, Perrie already did. Just. . . Without the love that Jade's longing, lingering gazes held within them.

She woke up every morning, waiting for the moment Perrie would text her and went to bed at night awaiting her next moments with the breathtakingly stunning blonde, waiting for the moment she'd get to wrap her little tan arms around the other Geordie and hold her close, even if it was brief and merely platonic, from Perrie's perspective at the least.

But one day, Jade had had enough of waiting and watching. She wanted to do something. So she did. She made her way to Perrie's flat and let herself in, searching around for the blonde.

"Oh Perrie, guess who?" She called out, glancing all around herself.

"Jeed!" Perrie exclaimed, running from one of the halls to greet her dearly beloved best friend. "Why are you he—"

She was cut off mid-sentence by Jade's lips being pressed against her own. Jade expected Perrie to shove her away, groan, and wrinkle her nose in disgust. So one could imagine the surprise and elation she felt when Perrie's fingers tangled into her brunette locks and she felt the blonde kissing back. At some point, Perrie broke the kiss just long enough to speak.

"I've been waiting so long for you to do that, baba."