Studious (Mini-2)

Perrie groaned as her head hit her computer desk, her eyelids droopy from the insane amount of studying she had done. "Jade." She groaned again, her gaze flicking to the door as it creaked open.

"You called, Princess? Your servant is here." Jade joked, trying to lighten the mood. "What did you need?" She regained seriousness, placing her hand gently on Perrie's shoulder.

"Can you carry me to the bed? My Maths is giving me a headache." Perrie asked, blowing a bit of her blonde hair from her field of vision.

"I can try. I'm not very strong, Perrie." Perrie just nodded, giving a small smile as she opened her arms so Jade could pick her up. Jade hooked her arms around Perrie's waist, letting Perrie sling her arms around her neck. Perrie's legs instinctively wrapped around Jade's body to provide more support, allowing Jade to awkwardly waddle to their bedroom.

Jade set Perrie down on the bed and kissed her forehead, pulling the blankets up around her. "Sleep tight my little baby, I'll be in the den watching a film if you need anything else. Don't hesitate to ask." Jade left Perrie's side with a smile on her face, leaving one more kiss on her pale forehead. "I love you."

|}:{|}:{|}:{|

When Jade's eyes opened the following morning, she was still on the sofa. As she thought of what all had happened the night previous, she felt guilty. She had meant to go sleep in the bedroom when the film had ended, but she had apparently fallen asleep on the sofa at some point.

She already knew that Perrie would be off to her classes at university, unless she had ended up getting sick or oversleeping. Jade stood from the sofa and quietly walked to the bedroom, taking notice that the door was slightly cracked, allowing a bit of light to cascade into the already lit corridor. She gently pushed open the door, revealing nothing but some wrinkled bedsheets and a note stuck to the pillow.

Jade walked to the bed and picked it up, reading it a few times.

-{:}-{:}-{:}-

Dear Jade,

If you're reading this, you woke up and I wasn't home. You already know where I am, so no need to worry. Thank you for carrying me into the bedroom last night. My head was physically throbbing with pain, and I didn't end up falling asleep for at least another hour. I made breakfast for you, it's on the counter.

I hope you have a great day at university today, and I'll see you when I come home. I love you baby.

~Perrie

-{:}-{:}-{:}-

Jade smiled at the note and took it with her to the kitchen, this time seeing the plate of food she hadn't noticed before. She sat the note down on the counter and took the food to the table, sighing happily before she ate.

|}:{|}:{|}:{|

AUTHORS NOTE

Okay so, if you all have enough questions for me, I'll make a q&a chapter in this book and answer your questions there. If you want me to, at least.

Anyways, I'm still interested to know more about you guys. Favorite colors? Favorite foods? Whatever you feel comfortable sharing.

I'm gonna try as hard as I can to get these out daily. And if any of you can figure out what I'm doing with these mini one shots, props to you. ^_^

Love you lots like jelly tots!

~Max