When You're Bored

Tony Stark:
When you're bored, you usually walk down to your fathers lab, and watch him as he works on either one of his suits, or just plain making/fixing something. You find it very amusing when you start to look directly at him, and smile, and he looks at you and says "What? Is there something on my face?" And you'll just shrug and say "Nothing" and admire your father, as he worked hard on inventing/fixing whatever.

Steve Rogers:
Steve can obviously tell when you're bored. You sit around the apartment either upside down on the couch, watching a movie, or you sit in your room reading a book. But when you're definitely going to go completely mental if you don't do anything in five minutes bored, you will do anything to try and hang out with your dad. Whether you talk about something you have no clue about, or something you do, you cherish every moment you can with him.

Bruce Banner:
Whenever you're bored, you always try to take after your father and have him help you do experiments on your own. Even though he thinks that you have selective hearing disorder, because you tune him out whenever he warns you about something, you still are grateful that you have a dad to turn to for something fun, when you're extremely bored.

Thor Odinson:
When you're bored, you love to pull pranks on your dad. Whether it's prank phone calls, or even the 'rubber pencil' trick, you can't help but laugh. Of course, your father being the mighty Thor, he happens to fall for everything. You even had Tony join in on a prank call, to speak in a funny voice and ask your dad where the nearest McDonalds was, and you had to admit, that was the funniest thing you've ever done.

Peter Parker:
When you're bored, you just sit around, and really spend time with your dad. He appreciates your company, and loves you with all of his heart, so whenever he feels that you aren't spending enough time with him, he will take away anything that makes you occupied, and try to make you extremely bored, just so he could spend time with you.

Peter Quill:
Whenever your bored, you love to piss off Rocket, to the point where he actually starts to threaten to crash the ship into a planet. Even though your father has told you to stop (at least 200 times already) you still do it anyway, and let's just say that you never thought that such a small creature could know so many curse words. You were astonished!

Clint Barton:
Being the eldest of the Barton gang, you're rarely bored because you're usually occupied hanging out with your younger siblings, but when you are bored, you usually just start acting silly around your siblings, and do funny stuff, as your parents watch you, amused as you do the weirdest things, just to get out of that awkward position of being extremely bored.

Nick Fury:
Whenever you're bored, you try and pull funny things on your dad, but they ever seem to work out. You once tried to steal his eyepatch, and you have never been yelled at so loud in your life, and you also had the worst punishment you could ever think of; he called every single one of your teachers, and made them give you every single packet they had, and if it wasn't completed in 2 weeks, then you would have to do them all over again.

Phil Coulson:
Whenever you're bored, you always ask your father to tell you a story about how much he loved Captain America when he was younger, and he would tell you the story of how he got each and every one of his Captain America trading cards. Even though you've heard the stories, probably over 1,000 times, they were still your favorite thing to enjoy when you were bored.

(Authors Note:
Well those are the preferences I'm doing for now, folks!

Feedback is always appreciated

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)