Something You Do That Freaks Him Out

Tony Stark:
You can bend your fingers all the way back and he hates it and yells at you whenever you do it

Steve Rogers:
You used to be able to put your whole fist in your mouth, and when you were mad at him, you'd walk around the house with your fist in your mouth, acting casual.

Bruce Banner:
You taught yourself to recite every element off the periodic table, including their atomic mass, and who found the element. Your father was impressed, but slightly scared of how you learned it.

Thor Odinson:
You're able to lift Mjölnir. Enough said.

Peter Parker:
Your flexibility creeps him out, and when he comes home late at night, you'll put your legs behind your head and he gets freaked out.

Peter Quill:
He hates the sound when you crack your fingers, so you'll constantly crack your fingers and watch him scream.

Clint Barton:
You impersonate him, a lot. And it scares him how well you're able to do it.

Nick Fury:
You once put a blindfold on, and shot a gun, hitting the bullseye. Your father now knows that he's trained you to perfection, and he's slightly scared of you.

Phil Coulson:
You can wiggle your eyebrows up and down, and he can't take you seriously, and he hates that you do it when he's trying to tell you something important, and you're wiggling your eyebrows.

Scott Lang:
You once got into a comeback battle with him, and spent 2 hours spitting ridiculous phrases at each other, and Hope and Dr. Pym were very amused at what you were calling your father, and he knows not to make fun of you, because you'll most likely burn him so bad, he'll be scarred for life.

Loki Laufeyson:
You will constantly chew anything rubber, and that terrifies him. You'll chew rubber bands, bracelets and even the erasers off of pencils. He'll yell at you whenever you do it, but you'll continue to do it, and he gives up after a while.

Bucky Barnes:
You like eating weird food combinations, like potato chips with chocolate ice cream, or eating a jar of peanut butter with a pickle on the side, and that truly terrifies him.