Scott Lang Imagine

You were fairly young, and tossing and turning in bed. Your nightlight was turned on, but the rain that was pattering against your window and the strong wind that was forcefully pushing against the house, was keeping you up. You then just sighed, and accepted the fact that you weren't falling asleep anytime soon, but then heard a little rattle noise come from your nightstand.

Your eyes widened, before hearing a loud, strange noise, and feeling someone rub your forehead. You quickly turned, and saw your father staring at you, in his ant-man suit. "Daddy?" You whispered, as he smiled. "Why are you awake, Peanut?" He asked, as you shrugged. "I can't sleep, the rain is too loud" you said, as he frowned. "Don't worry, it should be over soon" he said, as you bit your bottom lip, and smiled.

"Can you read me a bedtime story?" You asked as his eyes widened. "I don't know, (Y/N). Your mom might-"
"It can be a quick one! Please? I need one to help me fall asleep!" You said, as he sighed, and sat on the edge of your bed, and you quickly picked a short book off of your nightstand, and handed it to him. After about 5 minutes of him reading the book, you grew sleepy, and closed your eyes, but then thunder struck, which caused your eyes to shoot open, and you to wrap your arms around your father.

He hugged you tightly, before telling you goofy things that made you laugh, so it could calm you down. But after one thing he said made you laugh loudly, your mother walked to your room asking "(Y/N), what are you laughing at?" But then finding your father holding you, while you were half asleep. She sighed, and frowned. "Scott, what are you doing? She has school tomorrow!" Your mother exclaimed as he bit his bottom lip.

"I know, but I missed her!" He exclaimed, as she sighed. "You saw her less than 4 hours ago, Scott" your mother smiled, as your father tucked you back into bed, and both of your parents kissed your forehead, and said goodnight, but when your mother left the room, your father watched you fall asleep, and the next morning, the rain stopped, and your father was gone.