Scott Lang/Ant-Man Catch up

When You're Bored:
Whenever you're bored, you call your dad and tell him to take you on an adventure. And he sure does. Even though your parents around together, you still spend a lot of time with your dad. And you love how much he's changed, and how he's making commitments to being a father. It makes you happy that he's not only changed for you, but for himself.

Nightmares:
You were laying in bed, fast asleep, cuddling with one of your many stuffed animals. You were nice and cuddled and warm in your blankets, before you started to have a nightmare. You were tossing and turning and breathing heavily, but that all ended when you felt a pair of hands gently wrap around you, and you opened your eyes, and found yourself trapped in your fathers warm embrace.

"Daddy?" You whispered, as he nodded. "Don't worry peanut, I got you" he whispered, as you looked at his suit that he was wearing. You wrapped your arms around him, and kept a good grip on him too. You felt as he gently rubbed your back, and you could tell how his time away really made him miss you, because the next thing you knew, you fell asleep in his arms, and he tucked you back into bed, and by morning, he was gone.

First Birthday:
For your first birthday, you had a simple party, and your father was obviously invited, and you got to eat cake, and you even got a lot of teddy bears! Though your father and soon-to-be stepfather were fighting over your attention, your mother won, by just simply giving you a huge piece of cake, and letting you smash it into your clothes, shoves tiny handfuls into your mouth, and even throw it across the room.

What Kind Of Parent He Is:
He's very scared that you might turn to crime like he did. He wants you to achieve so much, and not turn out like him. Whenever you're out with your friends, he shrinks and follows you, so he can see what you're doing at all times, because he wants to keep you safe, and stay by his little peanut.

When Friends Are Over:
You usually don't bring friends over when you're spending time with your father, but when you do it's usually your closest friends, and your father usually enjoys the conversations you and your friends have, and he also claims to be very entertained when you have friends over. Just as long as you aren't doing anything bad, he's happy that you hang out with people.