Loki Laufeyson Catch Up

When You're Bored:
Whenever you're bored, you always pick out a book, and you read it with your father. Either you read to him, or he reads to you, your father always appreciates it when you read with him, and he enjoys seeing how interested you get into a book, and sometimes he'll stop in the middle of a sentence, and look at you growing frustrated and start screaming "Why did you end? Does the book end there? It can't be!" And he can't help but smile at you.

Nightmares:
Your father had just tucked you into bed, and made sure that you had fallen asleep. Even though you were fast asleep, cuddling with one of your many stuffed animals, you started off having a quite a good dream, and then it turned bad, quickly.

You quickly jolted up from your bed, and started screaming at the top of your lungs. Your father quickly rushed into your room, and wrapped his arms around you. "You're okay," he whispered. "It was only an illusion".

"B-But it felt real" you whispered, as your father sighed, and wiped the tears from your eyes with his thumbs. "It's not real, and it never will be real. I promise to take care of you, and I will make sure that nothing bad ever, ever, happens to you" your father whispered, before he tucked you back into bed, and you fell back asleep.

First Birthday:
For your first birthday, you spent the whole entire day with your father. Even though, the first few months of having to grow used to taking care of a child, your father started to realize that he was growing quite attached to you, and he didn't realize how much love he could have for a human being.

What Kind Of Parent They Are:
Your father seems very strict, but he's just trying to keep you safe. You're both very mischievous towards each other, and once and a while you both joke around, but your father does have his moments where he gets angry and lashes out on you, but he always apologizes, and if he's made you upset, he always tries to make you happy again.

When Friends Are Over:
Whenever friends are over, your father always makes sure that you aren't doing anything bad, and if you ever were, he would start to scold you, and he would walk past wherever you were, and start clearing his throat, and say your name in a very low tone, and you would quickly grow frightened and squeal, and your friends would start laughing.

When You're Sick:
Whenever you're sick, your father tries to make you as comfortable as you can be. He hates it when he gets sick, and he hates seeing how miserable you get when you're sick. He usually reads to you, to pass the time, or he brings you books, and sometimes he'll even read you bedtime stories, because he knows how much you love them.

When He Gets Protective:
You were in the very large Asgardian library, trying to grab a book from the highest shelf. "Come. .  On!" You groaned, wishing your father was here, to get the book for you. You decided, screw it, and starting to climb the bookshelves.

You used the shelves as a ladder and finally were able to reach the book, and once you grabbed it, you exclaimed in victory, but then lost your balance, and fell backwards, and landed into someone's arms. It was your fathers, and he was scolding you, with one eyebrow cocked up.

"Oops" you muttered. "What were you thinking, you could've been seriously injured!" Your father exclaimed, as you chuckled nervously. "I wanted to read!" You said, smiling. Your father sighed, but cracked a tiny smile. "As long as you're safe" he said, hugging you.

How He Embarrassed You:
He will play an illusion on you, and pretend to be one of your closest friends, and listen to all you have to say, but you usually catch on when you try discussing something, and your 'friend' doesn't understand what it is, and when you do catch your father in the act, he usually says it's to make sure you aren't doing anything foolish.

When They Meet Your Boyfriend:
He wasn't happy at all, and he actually refused to meet him, but you convinced him to, and once he did, he was acting very rude, and not talking at all, and when he did, it was directed at you. He was basically ignoring your boyfriend, and just focusing on you.