How He Embarrased You

Tony Stark:
He was trying to understand what the 'dab' and 'whip' were, so he spent 3 hours doing it, and now whenever your friends come over, you go out in public, or someone notices Tony, he dabs, whips, then does the nae-nae.

Steve Rogers:
You were in the library, looking for some books to read, when all of a sudden, you heard "(Y/N), how do you turn a computer on?!" From the other side of the library, everyone in the library heard him, and eventually a librarian helped him, and he apologized for shouting.

Bruce Banner:
Your dad was watching TV one night, when he heard about Fetty Wap, and so now, whenever you go to a store, or anywhere, and a song that he's never heard before comes on, he gasps and goes 'Is this Fetty Wap?!' Really, really loud.

Thor Odinson:
Since we all know how much your father loves poptarts, he told you he was running to the store quickly, and when he came home, he bought a lot of boxes of poptarts. And when I say a lot, I mean it looked like he had just robbed a poptart factory, so now when your friends ask why there are so many poptart boxes, they always enjoy laughing at your explanation.

Peter Parker:
It was science fair day at your school, and you had worked very hard on your project, but your father was admiring it, when someone had bumped into him, causing him to fall into someone else's project, and cause a domino effect of projects to collapse. You were very embarrassed, and a wee bit amused.

Peter Quill:
Okay, your father does the most embarrassing stuff, whether it's from challenging Ronan to a dance off, or being extremely clumsy, or maybe even having 12% of a plan, he usually will embarrass you by calling you weird nicknames, or acting like he's your age.

Clint Barton:
He'll take your phone when you aren't looking, and delete all the suspicious contacts in your phone, and when you have to explain to a person why their number got deleted, to them, it is quite amusing.

Nick Fury:
Plain and simple, he will tell people when you are kind of on your. . . Monthly cycle that signals that you've reached the gates of hell. And he isn't very subtle about it either, he loves to embarrass you, too.

Phil Coulson:
He will randomly start hugging you, and refusing to let you go. He loves to embarrass you, but he also loves smuggling your face in a gigantic hug, especially when you are around your peers.

Scott Lang:
He'll tell your most embarrassing baby stories, ever. He'll even tell what embarrassing pictures he had of you, and he also loves to see your reaction whenever he does this. He thinks it's funny, but whenever he starts a story, you tend to just walk away and leave the room.