When They Met Your Boyfriend

Tony Stark:
He had said he was okay with it, but once you introduced him to your dad, you father pretended to feel a pain in his chest, and when you tried to help him, little did you know your father turned around and stuck his tongue out at your boyfriend, behind your back.

Steve Rogers:
Your father acted totally okay with it, he was talking with him, laughing and having a great time, until you left to go to the bathroom, that's when your father started his lecture on how to treat a woman right, and especially you.

Bruce Banner:
At first he didn't know what to say, or think, and of course he was upset that you were growing up, but he was happy for you, but he doesn't trust your boyfriend at all.

Thor Odinson:
Thor seemed okay with it, but when you went to introduce your boyfriend to your mother, you heard a loud crash, and when you went to see what it was, your father had flipped the table over.

Peter Parker:
When he met your father, when your boyfriend wasn't looking, plain and simple your father would flick him behind the head, and say that your boyfriend is going crazy.

Peter Quill:
Well, your father didn't take it easily. He was driving the ship, and you tried to say you two were taking it slow, but your father screamed profanities and almost crashed into a planet.

Clint Barton:
Your father wasn't happy at all, and once your boyfriend entered the house, your father picked him up by his shirt and threw him out the door.

Nick Fury:
Your father was unusually quiet, but when you left the room once, your father threatened to kill him if he ever left you for someone else. And it wasn't very quiet either.

Phil Coulson:
He started screaming, and wasn't very happy, but he soon calmed down, and if your boyfriend would try to touch you, your father would start screaming again.

Scott Lang:
Your father would sneak off and put his suit on, and shrink just so he could embarrass him as much as possible. From pulling his pants down, to lightly punching the back of his neck, you could obviously tell your father wasn't happy.