When He Gets Protective

Tony Stark:
It was a hot day in Malibu, and your school wasn't the coolest place on Earth, so you decided to wear a tee-shirt and denim shorts to school, but while you were walking out, your father quickly noticed your shorts, and screamed.

"Uh, (Y/N)? What are you wearing?" Your father asked, as you looked at him, and then down at your clothing. "Clothes?"
You replied, not knowing how to answer his question. "You are not wearing those shorts to school!" He shouted. You scoffed.

"Dad, may I remind you, if anyone tries to hit on me, I just hit them in the throat, and I'll be fine!" You exclaimed, but your father wasn't having it. He made you change into a pair of leggings, and you were 20 minutes late to school.

Steve Rogers:
You were a toddler at this time, and you were getting ready for your first day of Kindergarten. You were beyond excited, and you were dressed in a puffy pink dress, and your dad couldn't be anymore terrified for his baby girl going into kindergarten.

But once you had told your father that you were ready, and he drove you to school, you were jumping up and down, as your father signed you into your class. You could feel the stares of people looking at Captain Americas daughter but you didn't care, you just wanted to go to kindergarten!

But Steve was saying goodbye to you, as he saw a little boy walk past with his mother, and the little boy was staring at you. Your father quickly grew angry, and he knelt down in front of you. "(Y/N), what will daddy do if a boy tries to touch you?" Steve asked as you gasped.
"Break their neck!"
Steve couldn't be more proud.

Bruce Banner:
You were working in the lab with your father, listening thoroughly to his instructions on what to do. But you accidentally zoned out, and started doing something completely different of what your father was trying to teach you.

"No, (Y/N), what are you doing? You'll hurt yourself!" He shouted, grabbing a beaker out of your hands, and you gasped, and fell. You groaned, and the next thing you knew, you were engulfed in a hug.

"Dad?" You muttered, as he held you tighter. "I. Can't. Breathe" you whispered, as he smiled. "I don't care, you could've gotten hurt" he exclaimed as you sighed, and accepted the hug.

Thor Odinson:
"Can I-"
"No!" Your father exclaimed. You frowned. "You didn't even hear what I wanted to asked!" You exclaimed, as he looked at you. "Well, what would you like to do, princess?" Your father asked, as you sighed and smiled.

"Can I go over a friends house?" You asked, as he frowned. "Will there be any boys there?" He asked. You shook your head, and he laughed. "Then of course you can! But if I find out there are boys there, I shall remove them of this world by throwing them into the atmosphere!" Your father boomed.

You turned pale, and awkwardly chuckled, as he smiled at you and engulfed you in a large hug.

Peter Parker:
You were around 6 years old, and walking around New York City with your father, admiring the bright city lights, and there was a soft layer of snow covering the the sidewalks.

Of course, New York City being probably one of the most overcrowded city in the U.S., so of course, people were bumping into you, so your father picked you up, and kept you close to his chest, protecting you from everyone who brushed past him, and he also kept you warm from the bitter cold.

Peter Quill:
"Can I try?!" You shouted, as your father looked at you. "No!" He shouted. "Why? I've always wanted to drive the ship! You let Rocket do it! Why not me?" You asked, crossing your arms. "Because, I get nervous, you might crash into a planet or something!" Your father shouted.

"But I won't! I'm mature! I know how to do math, too!" You exclaimed. As you continued arguing with your father, he finally let you drive the ship; and he was right you almost did crash into a planet, and he never screamed and hugged you tighter.

Clint Barton:
"Dad?" You called out, he looked at you from the couch, and smiled. "Yes, doll?" He asked, as you smiled. "Can I have some friends over?" You asked. "Of course you can!" He exclaimed, as you nodded, and quickly texted your friends that they could come, but when they did, there was 1 boy, and your father seemed like he was okay with it, until you tried to find him, and he was gone.

"That's weird, my dad should be on the couch watching Tv-" you stopped mid sentence, when you saw a red laser on your boy friends chest. "Is something wrong?" He asked, as you turned, and looked out the window, to see your father, ready to shoot, and smiling at him. Let's just say that one friend will never step foot in the Barton household, again.

Nick Fury:
"No!" Your father shouted. You frowned. "But why? I've shot a gun before!" You exclaimed, as he just looked at you. "But you haven't had enough training!" He exclaimed, as you aimed the gun at the target, but he quickly ripped it from your hands, and threw it on the ground, startling you.

Phil Coulson:
Let's face it, your father was overprotective of you no matter what you did. You could be right in front of him and he would act like you were the president, and he was your bodyguard.

Scott Lang:
Your father was supposed to be picking you up from school, but he was no where to be found. You sighed, and waited for him, and you were just fine, until a few girls started picking on you.

They were calling you names, and laughing, until one of them fell to the ground, and then the rest of them fell, and a ton of ants started crawling on them. They all screamed and ran away, and you ran the opposite was of the girls, not wanting to get covered in ants as well, but you ran straight into your fathers arms, and you could hear him softly say "I'm always going to be there to protect you, peanut"

(Authors note

Hi

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)