What Kind Of Parent They Are

Tony Stark:
Though it is unexpected, he is very protective. He never wants to send you to school, because he's scared that someone will do something to upset you, and he's also very scared that you're going to grow up too fast. You're his only child, and it gets him upset whenever he thinks about you graduating high school, or even just moving away. He loves you with all of his heart, and will always protect you, even if it means he'll die in the end.

Steve Rogers:
He is a very very clingy father. He wants to know what you're doing, when you're doing it, where you're doing it, he just clings on like someone dumped glue on him, and just stuck him to you. On your first day of school, he kept calling the school and asking how you were! Of course, you get embarrassed by his clinginess but when people laugh at how clingy your dad it, once they notice you're Captain Americas daughter, they slowly regret their laughter.

Bruce Banner:
He has his nervous wreck moments, but he's also a very strict father. He wants you to become a major in science, and carry on his studies of gamma radiation, and the other guy and how to control him. Even though you sometimes come home from school with bad grades, he forgives you because he knows that you try your best, and that's all that matters to him.

Thor Odinson:
Of course, he's very very very protective of you. Sometimes he'll even follow you around Asgard, just to see what you're up to. When you're reading, he'll literally go full Barbara Walters and ask you a million questions about what you're reading, why you're reading it, how you got the book etc. etc., but you know he's just looking out for you, and how he's scared for you to get hurt, he just wants you to be safe, and never leave his arms.

Peter Parker:
Well. . . Being a father a his age, he's very frightened of how the world will treat you. He's scared that you'll get bullied, or get thrown around, but he is very dependent on you. You're his little ray of sunshine, and he loves you with all of his heart, and he trusts you with everything. He also expects you to achieve a lot in the world, and he can't wait to see how far you succeed.

Peter Quill:
He is a very scared type of dad. He's always scared that something might happen to you, that you might get lost somewhere, or get stuck, but he tries to protect you everywhere you go, and he even had Gamora teach you how to fight, so just in case you ever need to, and quote from him, "kick some galactic ass".

Clint Barton:
He is a very laid back father. Of course he'll say 'no' to somethings, but as long as you prove yourself to be responsible, he'll let you do a lot of things, hang out with almost everyone, except boys, the one time you invited a boy over, your dad was in a tree near your bedroom, watching every moment you two made, and let's just say that boy never came back to the Barton household again. But he loves you, and you will always be his little princess.

Nick Fury:
Of course, he's very protective of you, and refuses to let you do almost anything. He's also very strict, and makes you train almost everyday. But of course, he loves you and he's just doing that to protect you, and keep you safe. Though you may think other, he really is just scared that something might happen to you, and he's just trying to keep you safe.

Phil Coulson:
He's one of those fathers who freaks out about every single good thing you do. He loves how much you achieve, and he just loves you. He always hugs you, and tells you that you're the best person in the world, and that you're his princess. He always keeps you safe, and he always makes sure that you're in the best mood ever, because when you're happy, he's happy, and when Coulson is happy, the whole world is happy.